TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

You've got to be ****ting me.

I have a magi army for a 6th gen perfect project and plenty of waters, and breeding them to full capacity only got three waters, no refusals.

FML.

/waits for hour drop

I just saw this on TJ's post:

In the meantime, enjoy this next release as you recover from Mod Mayhem

There was a recovery time? *twitches* I don't think I'm quite there yet. *waits for the men with the white coats and padded rooms.*

But thank you TJ and all the Spriters! You make the insanity worth it! wub.gif

Edit for spelling FAIL!

Edited by blackdragonqueen

Aah, so the eggs were different but the hatchlings are all the same? I get it. Hrm. That's going to be interesting...

Edit: Also (yes, I have more xd.png) do these drop exclusively or mixed with the old breeds? (hopes for the first) ^^;

As I am understanding it their are 2 species to obtain from the lush egg but I could be wrong thats just what I am getting from reading in this thread their is a dusk and a dawn drake is that correct?

Hmm...If anyone has the pictures of the Hatchie stage 2 and the Adult stage please pm me. I would really like to see them.

crumbles, thanks.

Bft. Of course, that's what I get for sleeping until so late...now there's a tiny chance I my lock myself woth other commons. >>

As for the 5 minute drops, it's more like 2 seconds! xd.png

Wow, I'm surprised I even got one there Oo The computer/internet I'm using is so slow I couldn't make a more accurate guess than 10-20 seconds as that's the time I need to load the page xd.png

I love it how the AP has turned orange and blue xd.png That does my Dutch heart much good I'll tell you tongue.gif

Anyway, I got two different lush eggs and a dawn/dusk one smile.gif Tried for a bright scaled but no succes :/ Oh well. Good thing I picked up that low-time CB magi egg two days ago tongue.gif

I'm usually lucky with those, too, because it seems the huge wave of people gathers up during the hourly drop. So, when I don't miss the 5 minute ones, I usually have a better chance. I think it's not that the eggs go that much more slowly, but that there are less people there.

Wow, thanks, TJ and spriters!

Just woke up to discover I fell asleep right about the time these started to drop - darn you Murphy!

*praying for a week-long Flood on these - still short on the last ones*

Hmm...interesting, I remember one of these. The orange is new to me, and that green one seems familiar. It's bothering me. I've got school today though so hunting has to wait X.x

Has anyone managed to get all three of the lush green eggs?

... More importantly, is there a difference between the three after the egg stage? o.o;

As I am understanding it their are 2 species to obtain from the lush egg but I could be wrong thats just what I am getting from reading in this thread their is a dusk and a dawn drake is that correct?

Quote for new page because I'm wondering that, too.

Hey, can somebody tell me what the descriptions on the eggs were?

...Nice Dragons. I picked the WORST time to lock my scroll, lol, but I needs the Dragons I have, I can't ditch any... D: ...MAYBE the pink, but... xd.png

Lol all I see in the AP is blue and orange...how pretty! x3 *stares*

Wait there are variations of the lush dragons...? O_o

All of them are insanely pretty, the adults will look more than magnificent.

Hmmm....I've got to say I'm that TJ's showing only one form of the glories.

Oh, well. Trying to keep it mysterious, I suppose.

I'm not very excited with the release. It just means it'll take even longer for me to obtain the last few sets of eggs that were released now (mod mayhem, trios). I think they are releasing far too many eggs too fast. I dunno it's just me. No wonder I couldn't grab anything even with fiber optic speed. --;; Oh well. *sighs*

Of course this happens when I go to bed late, and forget to check DC news...

...and when I decide to see just how many dragons I can grow up in a week, (which requires picking up a LOT of hatchlings from the AP (9 grown up since Sunday)...

...and I missed the 9 AM drop, since I was busy posting on another message board to my friends to tell them about the new eggs...

...and when I just scroll-locked myself, until 2 hatchies with 4 days and a few hours left decide to grow up...

Good thing that is how I play Dragon Cave!

Thanks TJ! You are the best...but you already knew that, didn't you?

I still haven't got all the dragons from the past 3 or 4 releases, all these new breeds are starting to get kind of annoying.

Hmmm....I've got to say I'm that TJ's showing only one form of the glories.

Oh, well. Trying to keep it mysterious, I suppose.

Gonna be like the nocturnes, I'm guessing?

****, that was quick. O-o

Damnit, not a one.

Whyyyyyyyy didn't this happen at midnight when I was awake. ;.;

<wild speculation>I wonder if this is intended to bump the popularity of Magis before teleport gets introduced?</wild speculation>

And yeah, I doubt the AP has ever been so blue and orange! xd.png