TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Seriously?

I'm seven hatchling locked. D:

But they'll be growing up in a few hours at least... and some can be let go...

On a lighter note, YAY NEW DRAGONS!

Thanks TJ and artists! The hatchlings are adorable!

I heard the orange with the scales you can only get though breeding but which one's to breed to get one?

I heard the orange with the scales you can only get though breeding but which one's to breed to get one?

WaterxMagi.

Quite simple: it likes playing in water, yet it's a flashy orange colour. happy.gif

Yay, my poem babies grew up in time for egg snatching!

strange, the lush egg's outside is different but even the big hole is different.just look at the last 2 to hatch

Edited by Miryana

So, the names are dawn and dusk + scale for the orange one?

So, the names are dawn and dusk + scale for the orange one?

Day/night Glory Drake. I'm not telling the orange one, since that one never went into the completed list, and thus it's more fun to see everyone guess at what it might be called. I have no clue what the name of the green one is.

Come on, green egg with red crack, hatch!

Are the day/night glories similar to the sunrises/sunsets? Or are they predetermined when you pick them up?

Yay! ^_^ After 20 minutes I got a lush green egg and then after 55 minutes I got a dusky dawny egg.

I guessed at first a deep sea and a magi, but the water and magi one makes sense since I was seeing a whole bunch in the AP. Thank s for the info every one. :)

Wow they hatched! They look so cool. smile.gif The dusk/dawn sprite reminds me of a peacock.

Edited by Artistic_Avi

Mega LOL. Every time I click on a new egg in the cave and there's three, This egg has been taken! again and again! laugh.gif Oh well.

Very purdy though.

oh man, the normal eggs are mixing in the drops already oô does that mean anything I wonder...?!

Edited by cottondragon

I have a green egg, but for the entire drop my computer kept lagging whenever I clicked an egg, so still nothing else. sad.gif

Must keep trying!

I can't remember how to auto refresh if the computer won't do f5 or f6, theres another way besides reloading from the top, but do you think I can remember?

WaterxMagi.

Quite simple: it likes playing in water, yet it's a flashy orange colour. happy.gif

Are we sure it's water and not deep sea since the discretion is the same as the deep sea?

(feel free to yell at me if this has already been answered!)

oh man, the normal eggs are mixing in the drops already oô does that mean anything I wonder...?!

Really already..... wow that is fast. I thought TJ said that this was our break from the Mod Mayhem eggs. tongue.gif

Well that's lovely. Both my magis flat out refused my waters. Good thing I've got spare magis to try next week.

But I managed to grab two of the dawn/dusks, and I think they're incredibly lovely. Green ones next drop!

Are we sure it's water and not deep sea since the discretion is the same as the deep sea?

(feel free to yell at me if this has already been answered!)

I saw someone got a scale from water x magi, though I'm not sure if it might be bred from deepseas too...