TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

I was wondering the same...I would assume they would all look a little different, but really, I have no clue! smile.gif

You have to breed for the orange scaled egg! smile.gif Your water dragon and the magi! smile.gif I tried, but nadda! Ah well, I'll try again in a week!

I got one! 3rd gen, but heh. My CBxCB pair gave me nothing >:(

I just looked at TJ's hatchie's again, and it's so cool how they changed! smile.gif I love it! What a lovely day on DC!

Big congrats, K, on your new orange scaled egg! biggrin.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

*Snerks at the codes of the orange hatchies* Nice, Teej. Also, of course the release happened right after I went to bed.

Now I want to go eat some Goldfish...

I've never seen the green eggs before so I have no idea if they will be different as adults.

I don't know if anyone did this yet but here's the three versions of the Lush Green eggs

user posted image ~*~ user posted image ~*~ user posted image

So is it confirmed there are 3 versions? Because TJ only has 4 on his post and doesn't he usually have 2 adults M/F and 2 frozen hatchies M/F?

I assume there are 3 versions from what everyone has been saying! Now all we need to know is, will they look different from each other! I'd guess they will, I'm excited to find out! smile.gif

Well, only thing I see confirmed so far is there are THREE different colored green eggs....but not sure if that's just to throw us off or if there are 2-3 different adults.

My scroll is a Noah's Ark style. I already influenced each of my green ones to be male and female, just wanted to know if worth trying to chase down the other greens if they are gonna be different.

I don't know if anyone did this yet but here's the three versions of the Lush Green eggs

So is it confirmed there are 3 versions? Because TJ only has 4 on his post and doesn't he usually have 2 adults M/F and 2 frozen hatchies M/F?

only if the sprites are different ;3

he usually has one egg for one sprite, so when there's no dimorphism, it's just 1 adult / 1 hatchling.

remember the legendary trio? :3

Edited by caya

Thank you for putting up the eggs Yes as I recall he usually will do it that way

Yaaay I got my first one, a Dusk/Dawn! *luffs it* They're really gorgeous, both the eggs and the hatchlings...I can't wait to see the adults!

I saw someone got a scale from water x magi, though I'm not sure if it might be bred from deepseas too...

I tried, but it failed :<

Oh boo...new eggs and I still haven't managed a sunsong or hellfire. Not to mention scroll locked. Guess I'll be holding off for a bit with these. Push away all abandon urges >_<; must be good.

only if the sprites are different ;3

he usually has one egg for one sprite, so when there's no dimorphism, it's just 1 adult / 1 hatchling.

remember the legendary trio? :3

Thanks! That's what I pretty much figured. I think I'm just getting totally freaked out by all the speculation! tongue.gif

Thank you for putting up the eggs Yes as I recall he usually will do it that way

Welcome Trinketguu

Ok, got one of each now. Now trying to get another lush with a different sprite..

Please say that the drop is going to last longer than a day! I'm interminably locked right now!!! *squeaks in dismay*

Oh noes! I'm terribly locked with 5 eggs and 4 hatchlings, and I just can't release them...

Oh well, I'll get some new eggs as soon as I unlock.

BTW, I've always wished to have those dragons of the daylight and the night... I'm soooo happy! biggrin.gif

The drops are way too short--and my connection is too slow to compensate. sad.gif can they last longer?

My roommate got an orange scale egg from a 'magi + water' pairing, and she hasn't shut up about it since. sad.gif

Awesome new eggs though! smile.gif

Edited by Dubious