TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Are the day/night glories similar to the sunrises/sunsets? Or are they predetermined when you pick them up?

I was wondering the same thing. Guess we'll see or does someone know and is allowed to tell? smile.gif

I saw someone got a scale from water x magi, though I'm not sure if it might be bred from deepseas too...

yes about the regular water dragon, after I posted this I saw one on Silvi's lair and checked the linage. tongue.gif

Edit: Still not sure on the deep sea. sad.gif

Edited by blackdragonqueen

So I have a question... there were three different egg sprites at least for the green ones does that mean that the adult sprites will be different as well? Or maybe that we will soon be able to freeze eggs?

The normal eggs are mixing in already. :/

I accidentally clicked a strange egg and locked myself. Well at least it was a skywing and not another ochre. *goes off to abandon more*

OMG SQUEE

/stalks

Ah, the scales are breedable.

Thank you magi army. :3

Awwwww! The hatchlings are sooooo cute!! I managed to catch one green - now I'm locked.

Can't wait to see the adults!

Thanks TJ and Spriters!

Tried for an orange scaley and failed, oh well try again next week wink.gif

Edit: Sorry forgot to say thank you TJ and Spriters!!!

Edited by Lord Darcia

The normal eggs are mixing in already. :/

I accidentally clicked a strange egg and locked myself. Well at least it was a skywing and not another ochre. *goes off to abandon more*

Yikes, already? O_o

I'll be unlocked by tomorrow or day after tomorrow! I hope Witty Title is a bit longer than Mod Mayhem T_T

Wow, thankfully I just unlocked myself!

Okay since i just woke up, can anyone here sum up what's up with the orange ones (they have to be bred, I got that, but by what pair?) and the different sprites for the green one? I didn't even get to see the eggs in TJ's post. D: I honestly can't go through all the pages right now.

I thought there was four eggs per species there because of having a Frozen M/F hatchie and a M/F Adult

Wow, thankfully I just unlocked myself!

Okay since i just woke up, can anyone here sum up what's up with the orange ones (they have to be bred, I got that, but by what pair?) and the different sprites for the green one? I didn't even get to see the eggs in TJ's post. D: I honestly can't go through all the pages right now.

Orange scaly ones are hybrid from orange(magi) x water pair wink.gif

I'm not sure about green ones though...hatchies look same, so maybe they'll be different when they grow up? lol

Edited for orange=magi xd.png

Edited by WhitedragonK

Ah, I see, thanks.

But why would they be different? There are as many of them as from the other two beeds. o_O

Edited by MissK.

The green dragons had three different sprites and one of them had a red crack, that was different from the other ones. You could check some of the forumites scrolls to see the egg sprites.

I managed to get 2 lush eggs they both look the same I think I will try for the duskdawn eggs next with any luck Ill get them or the other type of lush Im just clicking like mad not reading what im after because they are going so fast

I have only 4 magies so once i get my 4 from the cave i got 4 chances at getting the other one wish me luck first i have to get 2 more o.o

Aah, so the eggs were different but the hatchlings are all the same? I get it. Hrm. That's going to be interesting...

Edit: Also (yes, I have more xd.png) do these drop exclusively or mixed with the old breeds? (hopes for the first) ^^;

Edited by MissK.

Well I managed to get two of the different green eggs, but my magi and water only produced a magi and now I'm totally locked. rolleyes.gif

Oh well, will try again later when all the hype has calmed down a bit.

Edit: Also (yes, I have more xd.png) do these drop exclusively or mixed with the old breeds? (hopes for the first) ^^;

You mean at the cave? They seemed to be dropping exclusively, but now the normal dragons seem to mix in. Out of the maybe 30-50 egg descriptions, which I saw at the last full hour drop, 2 were normal eggs.

At the 5 minute interval drops the few eggs that appear are gone within the first 10-20 seconds.

Thank You TJ and egg creating!!!!!! I cant wait to go and catch them!!!!

crumbles, thanks.

Bft. Of course, that's what I get for sleeping until so late...now there's a tiny chance I my lock myself woth other commons. >>

As for the 5 minute drops, it's more like 2 seconds! XD