TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

I hope these eggs will stay in the cave I hate missing out on these things due to overly slow computer and bad catching skills

lol I wanted to take a look at the AP and I saw a crapload of Magis and Waters.

Mornin' guys!

YAY! I got a green on and a swirly one. If people are hatchling locked and decide to release their hachlings, I will take them on my scroll. I can never have too many frozen hatchlings. I vow to never kill or release them.

I hope these eggs will stay in the cave I hate missing out on these things due to overly slow computer and bad catching skills

There's nothing to indicate this is a limited release, so I'd say they will be permanently in the cave.

I first looked at the Abandoned egg page, and was like "Holy crow, Magi rape D:"

lol, i had the same feeling

I caught 3 in the cave and bred the orange scaley lookin' one. biggrin.gif

How what did you breed?

Well i got 2 of each and tried my magis no eggs were produced at all from any of the breeding tries oh well I will try again another day

After 3o minutes: One lush egg, two dawn/dusk, and no interest from my magi/water.

Does magi/deep sea work...?

Edit: And just MORE no interest. :/

Edited by Draco Knight

*groan* I just looked at my scroll for the first time today and saw that I'm locked. Two of my eggs just hatched, and my purple is refusing to grow up. dry.gif Story of my life.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

QUOTE (PrincessLucy @ May 26 2010, 10:01 AM)

I bred 3 magi x waters; all I got was a magi.

Not as bad as me, bred almost all my magi and deep sea, got nothing, refusals, failures and several absolute refusals :/

Okay, I was trying to be evil when I bred them...

I have 9 magi and 6 waters.

I have 3 CB waters, and matching CB magi, that I didn't try to breed yet.

I figured that if I was successful, I would help lock someone with a new egg, but it would not have CB parents. Not that they would be 5 hour locked, but, hey, who would give up a new one even with bad genes?

I am saving the CB pairs for my own purposes...after I lock myself with the other new eggs...

<insert evil laugh here>

If successful (4 new CBs and a new second gen orange), I would try and drop clean gens. I just want mine first.

After 3o minutes: One lush egg, two dawn/dusk, and no interest from my magi/water.

Does magi/deep sea work...?

I haven't tried it, but from what I hear, it does.

Wooot! Just got a green one, too! n_n Now for a different variaton to lock myself with 8D

I have to wait another 5 hours before i can get some of the new ones >_<

Does anyone has pics of the adult versions ? If yes please pm me with info

I finally caught the Lush egg, and bred the new orange egg! Woot ^__^

I give up.

There's just too many people trying to get the same eggs and it's taking forever to refresh. By the time the page finally loads, they're all gone. sad.gif

I finally caught the Lush egg, and bred the new orange egg!  Woot ^__^

Forgive me for not being up-to-speed, but which two dragons do you need to breed to get the orange one?

Edited by Pteprocks

Every hour on the hour is a large drop. After that, there is a smaller drop every 5 minutes.

Thanks! I thought it was something like that, but I wasn't seeing any for a while, then the hour hit and there were a bazillion, so I thought maybe they just dropped then.

Forgive me for not being up-to-speed, but which two dragons do you need to breed to get the orange one?

Water x Magi

What does the orange egg look like? Because the Magi egg is also orange. I just bred my Magi and Water and they gave me an orange egg, but I'm pretty sure it's just another Magi.

What does the orange egg look like? Because the Magi egg is also orange. I just bred my Magi and Water and they gave me an orange egg, but I'm pretty sure it's just another Magi.

It should have scales on the side. That's the hybrid.

I give up.

There's just too many people trying to get the same eggs and it's taking forever to refresh. By the time the page finally loads, they're all gone. sad.gif

Well of course you won't get any if you give up that fast...yes, there's a whole lot of people going after the same eggs. Yes, your chances of getting one are 1 out of 900 but if you don't pursue it you'll never even get that 1 chance. *shrug* Just keep it up. Others here said they'll never be able to get any and then posted saying they finally did.

Aw, then I just scroll-locked myself with a useless Magi. sad.gif

And I can't bring myself to abandon the egg. Asarla'i and Meaghdean Mhara would miss their baby. sad.gif

AAAAH! Yay! Thanks, TJ and spriters! X]

~Feathers