TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

No now I am confused the lush are not the dusk dawns so why are their 2 dif colorings in the lush eggs lol I got no clue whats going on but all I know is my 2 look the same and others I have seen that some people have have another look to theirs. Is it possible to get both shades of the green or does it depend on our scrolls which one we get?

Yay I just got 3 eggs now 1 more to go

Edited by Trinketguu

I got both the cave eggs after 2 minutes of reasonable effort (I accidentally got two dusk-and-dawn but this isn't a problem, is it?).

Now I'm going to breed an orange Bluna (yes, that's how I call it!).

(PS: Ooooh, the hatchlings! Yes, taking TWO of those eggs was a good thing!).

Edited by Lizzyluna

****, that was quick. O-o

Damnit, not a one.

Whyyyyyyyy didn't this happen at midnight when I was awake. ;.;

*agrees on all points*

Darn it, and I'm supposed to be studying today! >.< I hope these constant drops at least last for a while.

I didn't realize there were two species of the greens! ohmy.gif And I'm locked with 4 Dawn/Dusk...not that I'm complaining! lol I'm keeping them and will hope to snag greens later on down the line! smile.gif I do hate to miss them now though, but I think the DD hatchies are absolutely gorgeous! The other babies are really cute, but the DD is my fav! smile.gif

I was told we breed the Magi to the water dragon, not bluna! **confusion**

Edited by MedievalMystic

Gah, locked myself with a third dawn/dusk egg while going after a lush green. Guess I'll be one less person at the cave for the next five hours. xd.png

Darn! I am hatchling locked until tomorrow. And not willing to give up any of them. So I will just have to wait and hope that these are not as insanely hard to catch as the MM ones!

Hey, can somebody tell me what the descriptions on the eggs were?

...Nice Dragons. I picked the WORST time to lock my scroll, lol, but I needs the Dragons I have, I can't ditch any... D: ...MAYBE the pink, but... xd.png

Egg descriptions:

This egg is a lush green hue.

This egg displays the colors of both dawn and dusk.

This egg appears to be covered in scales.

I managed to pick up two of the same patterened lush green eggs. I've found what two of them look like, no luck on the possible third. I don't remember seeing this one on the completed list.

I also managed to get two of the dawn/dusk colored eggs. I remember the dragon for the dawn/dusk eggs on the completed list.

I can't breed for the scale egg right now as I bred my waters to my icicles recently and those are the only mates I've seen reported that when bred with magi/orange give the egg.

If you check out the abandonned page, you'd say there's been a baby boom of Magi and Water dragons LOL. I wonder why... wink.gif. Must say I'm very happy with my dragons today. In the past I have only been able snatch 1 time new eggs (the electrical ones). This has been the second time in all the months I have had DC that I have been able to snatch new ones and all three at that! 3 lush greens (3 different patterns), 1 dusk/dawn and 1 orange scaled (bred). Me = happy puppy smile.gif

If you check out the abandonned page, you'd say there's been a baby boom of Magi and Water dragons LOL. I wonder why... wink.gif. Must say I'm very happy with my dragons today. In the past I have only been able snatch 1 time new eggs (the electrical ones). This has been the second time in all the months I have had DC that I have been able to snatch new ones and all three at that! 3 lush greens (3 different patterns), 1 dusk/dawn and 1 orange scaled (bred). Me = happy puppy smile.gif

Congrats on getting the orange scaled ....and you answered my question we can obtain all the shades of the lush eggy For now Im going to focus on one more DD and go from there

Humm re looking at my lush it appears I do have 2 that are not alike thought they were the same oh well thats how its going to be for now lol

Edited by Trinketguu

I checked out your scroll BlackScorpion, and now at least I know what the three greens look like now! ha ha I hadn't noticed the difference before! smile.gif

I assume all three will look different grown...

Edited by MedievalMystic

Well, I've got two of one lush green egg, one of another, and a dawn/dusk. Not bad. :3 Good luck everyone!

I've counted at least three, possibly four, variations in the speckle pattern on the lush green eggs. I wonder if that is indicative of what they'll look like as adults, or if it's just a pretty for us to wonder at.

*sigh* I still haven't even finished catching the last new ones...

I've counted at least three, possibly four, variations in the speckle pattern on the lush green eggs. I wonder if that is indicative of what they'll look like as adults, or if it's just a pretty for us to wonder at.

I am wondering the same thing I just know it will be a challenge to get all the kinds of the lush egg because they will end up all unique in their own way as adults

My only magiXwater pair gave me a water egg dry.gif

Go leetle eggy! Make some poor waterless AP hunter happy!

First thanks TJ for the new eggies, they are great.

I've read many sites, but not found an answer for my question, so I'm sorry if this was asked before, but I'd like to know if there is only the possibility to breed magi and water to get a scaley (don't know the name) egg or are there other species which can breed the egg?

lols at the magi AP.

I'm uber locked and dunwanna drop, plus I have a trade with my sister in a couple hours, so I'm just gonna hold off. Though I will attempt some goldfishin' after the trade.

I first looked at the Abandoned egg page, and was like "Holy crow, Magi rape D:"

I just logged on, can someone give me a heads up on the one you need to breed for?

You have to breed for the orange scaled egg! smile.gif Your water dragon and the magi! smile.gif I tried, but nadda! Ah well, I'll try again in a week!

I have one question if anyone knows or can answer: Will the three different lush (green) eggs each look different as an adult?