TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

What does the orange egg look like? Because the Magi egg is also orange. I just bred my Magi and Water and they gave me an orange egg, but I'm pretty sure it's just another Magi.

New Water x Magi hybrid egg: user posted image

Edited by miladyz

user posted image

That is no Magi. That is the new egg.

I haz a secret.

Edited by Rebsingh

LOL, there's 300+ people stalking the cave right now and I haven't seen the cave open at all today (mainly because the AP is cluttered with orange eggs that no one really seems to want), so I guess I'm in for a looong wait to catch some new eggs once I'm scroll-free again. laugh.gif

[...]and I haven't seen the cave open at all today (mainly because the AP is cluttered with orange eggs that no one really seems to want)[...]

Um...the cave is open all the time. It hasn't been blocked at all since the new release. There's just no eggs because they go really fast.

Man, breeding stinks right now. The AP is just too full. I have a big ol' magi army so I bred about 10 of them and got no eggs at all. I think I'll just wait on breeding a hybrid till the craze dies down.

By the way, TJ's post reminds me: did we ever learn why it was called "Mod Mayhem" last time? I tried searching but couldn't find anything.

The five minute drops disappear in less than a second. I'd say wait for the hourly drops to have a better shot at it.

By the way, TJ's post reminds me: did we ever learn why it was called "Mod Mayhem" last time? I tried searching but couldn't find anything.

It was because the released dragons were chosen by moderators. I think.

Edited by miladyz

And I still haven't collected any mod mayhem eggs... ;-;

PM me. I have a hellfire egg I want to get rid of.

Water x Magi

Has anyone Confirmed the Magi X Deepsea Pairing?

I gave up an albino hatchling and water horse hatchling for this release sad.gifsad.gif

The description really makes one feel like scum.

I haz a REALLY BIG secret. On how to get a CB orange eggy.

How? The Cave isn't dropping anything but new eggs. O_o

How do you get all the breeds

Magi+water makes orange egg but how about the others?

You get them from the cave. XD

Lol xd.png I didn't see them in the cave so I was flipping out

NINE!! Come to the chat.

And you get them from the cave. THere is occasionally a CB Orange I see in there. Look at its description wink.gif

I am so fascinated how people figure that out. First it was the blunas, now this new awesome orange speckly egg. Do the mods give out hints, or do the rest of us just stumble upon the answer. Inquiring minds want to know tongue.gif

it took me a bit to catch mine. but since mine was taking forever to refresh, id just sit my mouse over the spot where the egg will be and click like crazy while its refreshing. lol worked pretty well for me, i still missed a few, but i ended up getting them fairly quickly.

I am so fascinated how people figure that out. First it was the blunas, now this new awesome orange speckly egg. Do the mods give out hints, or do the rest of us just stumble upon the answer. Inquiring minds want to know tongue.gif

TJ gave a hint in his post. Look at the codes of the orange eggs. :-)

Because of that hint, I suspect that gold x water might eventually work too.

Rebs. I'm on public computer at school. I need link to chat. And I can't find the eggs in the cave!

Rebs. I'm on public computer at school. I need link to chat. And I can't find the eggs in the cave!

@Ninetails The eggs are dropped at the beginning of every hour. Chat link in PM.

The new eggs arent the only in the drops. I saw a purple and guardian (I grabbed it on accident)

o.O

Edited by Rebsingh

The new eggs arent the only in the drops. I saw a purple and guardian (I grabbed it on accident)

o.O

Oh weird, I haven't seen any regular eggs in the Cave today. xd.png

Here's the chat link: http://irc.technoized.com/?channel=dc

Edited by miladyz

@Ninetails The eggs are dropped at the beginning of every hour.

Don't forget the super-fast 5 minute drops! x3 I got both of mine from those.