TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

I got two greens and one Dusk egg. I just breeded a silver yesterday, so now I'm locked. But that doesn't matter!

*loves his new eggys*

happy birthday blazinrider. lol.

failing due to my stubborn whiptail baby

Lol, looks like I'll have to wait until this afternoon to get some of the new caveborn eggs. My attempted breeding (it is water x skywing, right?) for the orange egg has, alas, failed. D:

Lol, looks like I'll have to wait until this afternoon to get some of the new caveborn eggs. My attempted breeding (it is water x skywing, right?) for the orange egg has, alas, failed. D:

No you have to breed Magi x Water to get the orange one

Glories! =D

I don't know the other two though... Is it just me, or will there be 4 variations of the green one? The 4 eggs seems different... Though if the orange one is made by Marri I might know how it looks like.

Edited by Trope

yay!! butboo to hourly drops (akak, there's no now)

Sorry, a little confusion here...so to get the orange egg, I have to breed a magi with a water walker? Thanks!

TJ's eggs are soft shelled! ohmy.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Yay for new eggs!

They look so beautiful! Unfortunately, I'm scroll locked at the moment. I hope the new caveborn eggs will be the only ones dropping in the cave for at least a few more days. As none of my eggs are going to be hatching today, and I really don't want to abandon any of them.

On another note, I think this is my first time that my scroll's ever been locked on the first day of a release.

Sorry, a little confusion here...so to get the orange egg, I have to breed a magi with a water walker?  Thanks!

No not a waterwalker. A water dragon, that are the ones which look like a sea serpent

http://dragcave wikia com/wiki/Water_Dragons

Put dots instead of the spaces

Edited by S3r3nity

Sorry, a little confusion here...so to get the orange egg, I have to breed a magi with a water walker?

No, it's MAGI and WATER

Edited by counselor

Ah, ok! Thanks so much, I appreciate the help! smile.gif

I love how all the green ones have different patterns on them. I'm currently scroll locked, but by tomorrow I think I'll be able to get some of these new goodies.

I hope TJ's eggs will be alright, they're soft! Tried breeding the water and magi and nadda! sad.gif Ah well, hopefully I can snag a green egg soon! smile.gif

Yay! New eggies!

Hopefully the Mod Mayhem craze will die down now; all I have from that is a Nebula.