Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Playing around on Pokemon Conquest and re-playing SoulSilver...

I'm also still playing Skyrim. And sometimes Minecraft.

Level grinding in Pokemons White and SoulSilver; muddling about in Training in TF2-mostly practicing with my Pyro and Medic skills. (Anyone know any good maps/ways of starting out with Spy or Sniper?)

Playing Mario Party 7 right now, and I have to keep taking breaks cause I get so mad! xd.png Bowser's Enchanting Inferno is so very frustrating and difficult.

Edited by hoboflotovoto

Super Hexagon!

Oh my gosh. I wish my laptop wasn't dying a terrible death and demanding I stop playing after ten minutes because it's overheating. x_x I'd play this all day long. It's a drug, not a game.

. And Soundtrack. Omnomnom!

Mandatory amusement involving people wiser than me (ari):

[14:27] <ari> Ack

[14:27] <ari> Terry Cavanagh :(

[14:30] <Dread> ari: Elaborate? :))

[14:31] <ari> After VVVVVV I'm not going to inflict any more of that drug on myself

[14:32] <Dread> Do it.

[14:32] <Dread> Go on.

[14:32] <Dread> You know you want to.

[14:32] <ari> Although, I'm pretty impressed

[14:33] <Dread> What by?

[14:33] <ari> "Completing the main game of Super Hexagon equates to three minutes of gameplay"  in game design terms, making a game that you can theoretically run through legitimately in three minutes but that's likely to hold people's attention for hours... is pretty cool

[14:34] <Dread> 'Three minutes' at this point, for me, is practically inachievable.

[14:34] <Dread> My record so far is just under 30 seconds on the Flash version.

[14:34] <Dread> But I'm still playing.

[14:34] <ari> Yes, you are

[14:34] <ari> And that's why I'm not :P

Tales of Graces f. Currently getting titles maxed out, or close enough to it.

I am currently trying two different games, for the times that my BF has the laptop. I have never played video games before (other than Frogger or Pong, lol) so it's been a lot to get used to.

When we have friends over, the group always plays Soul Calibur (normally #4 or #5) and since I'm also present, they get me to play. I was normally a button masher, which sometimes worked in my favour (I even figured out some moves that they had never seen before) but I have been working on actually learning moves and different combos when I have spare time. I've even become better at using my BFs favourite character (Ezio) than him laugh.gif

I am also playing Fallout 3. My BF chose that one for me since it's a lot of wandering around and it allows me to get used to the controller. Unfortunately, I am still walking around like a drunken soldier a lot, because I am not used to having to co-ordinate the head AND body at the same time xd.png Fighting for me is still difficult but I'm learning. Proudly killed a Super Mutant and a Centaur, that I accidentally walked up on in my first hour of playing, all by myself.

As for my BF, right now he's playing Darksiders II.

Stupid laptop can't handle anything not run off a disc, so I'm limited to Civilization V at the moment. Tried playing Fallout 3 when I was home, and DBF ended up taking the controller out of my hands the moment I stepped out of the vault xd.png . Xbox games are so not my thing.

laugh.gif That's why I had to start playing while he was at work. Used to take the controller from me all the time..."I just want to level you up and find some good stuff for you."

Uh-huh, lol.

BF tried to get me into the different Sims games, but if I'm on the laptop, I'm playing DragCave and that's it, lol.

I don't have an Xbox at school so I can't really practice. I was sucking at it anyway. Controls, ugh.

Laptop games...I got a Steam account a few weeks ago. Downloaded Dungeons but my laptop HATES trying to run that game even though it's supposed to be fairly easy on my system. I guess I just own a PoS, lol. So I just stick with Civ 5 which is off a disc so at least some of the memory comes from that instead of my hard drive.

Planning on at least trying to learn the Xbox controls when I get home for fall break. This is gonna be fun....

KH 3D

I am DETERMINED to get Ultima Keyblade on Riku's story.

Mount&Blade

Absolutely love the Lord of the Rings and Star Wars mods!

Extremely fun to play multiplayer and destroy all armies coming your way

*My game: How long can I go without doing homework? ;D*

For video games, if Wizard101 counts, I've been playing that like there's no tomorrow only up until classes started back for the fall.

*My game: How long can I go without doing homework? ;D*

*Hey that's one of my favourite games at the moment to xd.png*

Seriously though I've been playing Transformers Fall of Cybertron for the past few weeks.

For today I'm playing:

-Dragon Cave

-Pokemon SoulSilver

The maybe later i'll be on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

Edited by Zilverwing

Today, I'm going to play Dragon Cave, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, and Tales of Phantasia. :3