Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I've recently started playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, and I've been playing League of Legends heavily.

I'm also heavily addicted to League of Legends at the moment. Why are the free online games always the most addicting?

Which server do you play on, and what's your username?

Lets see...

360 - I'm shifting between Skyrim and Ace Combat Assault Horizon

PSP - Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

3DS - Metal Gear 3D DEMO

PS3 - L.A.I.R

WII - Metroid Prime 3 Corruption (Collecting all Scans)

360 - alternating between Skyrim and Assault Horizon

PS3 - 3D Dot Game Heroes

DSi - Pokemon White

3DS - Star Fox 64 3D

PS2 - Siphon Filter Omeha Strain

PSP- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Wii - Monster Hunter Tri

Alduin above is my brother, we usually get into the same games

I just finished Hero of Sparta II on my iPhone, and I'm also in the middle of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon, Zelda: Skyward Sword, and Zelda: Twilight Princess on the Wii.

Just finished Potal 2. <3 Pretty fun game, though I expected more in the ending.

On to Prototype 2...Hoping it won't be like the crap it originated from. :|

Professor Layton and the Last Specter. This stupid spaceship puzzle... it's not even a mandatory puzzle, but ever since Diabolical Box, I've had a thing about solving every puzzle I find in these games (and not looking up answers because that's not really solving the puzzles).

Alternating between Paper Mario and Skyrim

No game atm...I'm straining the sense out of myself trying to set up my story like I've been doing for the past five stupid months sleep.gif

I'm playing Final Fantasy XIII-2 (just beat it, but now I'm trying to get all 160 fragments and the DLC crystals) and Final Fantasy V (trying to steal the rune blade from the stingray and I finally got two of them)!

Edited by Red Dragonette

Skyrim, Team Fortress 2, and Pikmin 2 mostly.

Not gunna list the misc games on my phone.

I literally just put down Pokemon Platinum when trying to hatch a Croagunk, hopefully shiny. (I bred it's mother, a Toxicroak, with a Japanese Alakazam. Hopefully the person who originally had the Alakazam caught it on a Japanese game).

Also trying to find an End Portal in Minecraft and make an underground base using redstone and stuff. It's so hard! DX

Hmmm... I abandoned both Scribblenauts... Maybe I should play Super Scribblenauts and devastate the world on a rainbow pegasus...