Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Working on a few at random here:

PS2: Replaying the Xenosaga series, about halfway through the first right now.

PSP: Finishing up my third playthrough of Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

PC: Randomly playing Sora no Kiseki SC and Sora no Kiseki the 3rd (the currently Japanese only sequels to Trails in the Sky). Eventually I'll figure out enough of the plot for those or they'll come out in English finally.

Both Portal games. No, I could not wait long enough to beat the first one before starting the second. But I know what happens in Portal 1 because I just watched a livestream of it, and I'm stuck on what seems to be a timing puzzle, and I had to see what I could do to make Portal 2 run decently on my computer (close Firefox, set all quality options to low, set resolution to lowest), and Wheatley just made me love him too much anyway.

I just started replaying Skyward Sword again today. My first playthrough, I had the sound quieter, since my parents would get annoyed with the little squawks the characters do, Fi's voice, or other sound effects (i.e. Link's "yaah" when cutting things, climbing, etc). This time I am playing with it loud enough to properly hear it.

Skyrim, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, AION. There's always the chance for more...

Played mine craft and Pokemon ranger shadows of Almia.

Played Ninjafish,Pethotel,Morphs,glow jump,glow roll or whatever

Downloaded Final Fantasy IX onto my PSP last night and today I just got started playing it.

I'm playing "What Time Is Too Late To Go To Sleep For 2 College Finals"

~

I was playing a bit of Naruto-Arena. I was distracted while studying, so I found myself there after months of not playing rolleyes.gif

~~~

Oh oh oh!

Just remembered that I found this awesome site a few days ago :3

Edited by DeathCry

Minecraft, Skyrim, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Wind Waker.

Just recently installed Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my laptop. I haven't played it online in about....two years?

BUT I STILL HAVE MY PRO MOJO. Taking a couple year break doesn't waver the fact that I played it for almost five or six years. >3<

Mostly D3, I gotta admit. Also Stronghold Kingdoms on and off.

Portal 2. Thanks a lot, Wheatley; because of you, I'm currently wandering aimlessly in a cave. At least I'm not a potato, though.

Edited by PollyCockatrice

Final Fantasy VII

Hooray for old graphics! biggrin.gif

I'm actually playing a few games right now. I'm playing a game called Pokemon Tower defense, Realm of the Mad God, Earthbound, and Chrono Trigger.

Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs.

It's surprisingly really fun. Although, I don't like the fact that the Pokemon leave after you use their abilities. I rather like having a chosen team. Still, it has a lot of the storyline and RPG aspect that I feel is missing from the other Pokemon games.

Animal Crossing for Gamecube.

Holy wow, I forgot how much of a jerk all the villagers are!

Edited by Switch

I'm actively playing Pokemon White. I play in short bursts daily, now.

I'm also occasionally playing Pokemon Dungeon 2. I've beaten the main story, still have to work through the after-credits story and work on collecting all of them. I'd still be playing the 1st one because I haven't "caught them all", but Joyous Tower infuriates me.

I also occasionally play Harvest Moon Cute. I get really obsessed with it for a bit, then I put it down. I was like that with Animal Crossing, too. I really like Final Fantasy games, but I've never finished one. In fact, I can't think of a single video game I could say I finished. . . Unless you count beating all the opponents on the Xena: Warrior Princess fighting game for the N64. I did that as Callisto just to watch her burn the world. heh Callisto rocked.

My goal is "beat" Pokemon White.

Replaying Crisis Core again (urgh, Genesis), while juggling the Devil May Cry HD Collection and El Shaddai.

Good thing about finishing uni means I can put off looking for a proper job until graduation, while working on my huge game backlog trolololol.