Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Pokemon Conquest, on DS smile.gif Trying to evolve my Eevee into a Glaceon for the final battle smile.gif

Xbox 360, Portal 2 and Dead space 2

Sadly, i would be playing Skyrim and Fallout new vegas, but my sister broke both of my disks ;(

She does not understand that a chick like me would like such awesome games. and sadly, she is younger DX

Right at this moment I am playing pokemon Colosseum...

But as I type this I am switching to Skyrim . Haha

Slender. I keep trying to beat it but the game is terrifying ;~;

Just watch a video of Slender's 20 Dollar Mode. You won't be able to take the game seriously ever again. :'D

Currently playing Pokemon White, SoulSilver, and Conquest. I have so many Pokemons I need to finish. ;n; I'm kinda lost in SS.

Edited by Switch

Kingdom Hearts 3D.

Just got it and OMG it is awesome!

Slender. I keep trying to beat it but the game is terrifying ;~;

When you beat it, the slender man pops up and kills you.

Basicly you get happy you got all 8 papers...then you see it, freak out, and die.

At the mo... im not playing a game..the last game I played was minecraft though...

Edited by creepado

I'm currently playing Facade. It's basically a game where you try to save this couple's failing marriage, and you play the role of their close friend who's visiting. You're supposed to talk to them and keep them from arguing, but it's more fun to insult them and make them kick you out of their apartment. xd.png

Minecraft, or Spore. Lotsa fun to laser random creatures from above. tongue.gif

I am working on Final Fantasy X-2 on my PS2. I almost beat it once, but somehow I lost the memory card it was on when I moved. Such a long game...but I love the graphics! And the characters!

I also play Skyrim on PC when I get a chance to go over to my boyfriends house. He's jealous because I am better than him!

Two weeks before school calls for a Resident Evil marathon with a side of Dragon Age, yusss <3

Know its antique by now, but still love playing it: Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines

New Super Mario Bros 2.

It's pretty much exactly the DS game but with more coins....

Also Kingdom Hearts 3D

Which is great biggrin.gif