Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I'm playing Pokemon Black, and because of that, SoulSliver and Platinum because I'm trying to get all the Pokemon in Black.

Aside from that, on the Xbox360, Sonic Generations-it brings back so many memories...

And when ever I get the chance...I play TLoZ:OoT on the 3DS with my friend.

Installing Might and Magic: Heroes VI.

Currently playing through:

-Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition

-Heroes of Might and Magic III

Zelda Ocarina of Time on N64. My husband owns it and I've never played before. One of those "got to beat is so I can say I did" sort of quests.

Switching between Skyrim, Oblivion and Heavy Rain on the ps3.

And on my crappy mac that has a few steam games, I'm working on Half Life 2.

For me, lets see.

Team Fortress 2, League of Legends, and Dustforce.

Dustforce is a speedrun based precision platformer ala Meatboy, but far more difficult.

SWTOR*. It's awesome. And then Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and finally Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

*Star Wars: The Old Republic

I'm juggling a could games at the moment, which is probably why my Currently Playing list on Backloggery isn't shrinking. :>;

Currently:

Wii - Muramasa, PS3 - Valkyria Chronicles, PS2 - Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne, and 3DS - Devil Survivor Overclocked.

I've already beaten DSO multiple times, and right now I'm trying to get Amane's ending. I'm also super excited for Devil Survivor 2's release at the end of this month~

I just started replaying Chrono Trigger yesterday, since it's my favorite game ever. It is just made of so much epic. <3

Just finished my first playthrough of Portal 2. smile.gif The ending is simply amazing~

Also screwing around on Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword when I should be beating the final boss.

Final Fantasy XIV online biggrin.gif

Anyone else play too?

I did, when it first came out, I was on Rabanastre, what server are you on? I went back to FFXI but I've had the 14 itch real bad, especially with the goby mount. by god its so cute.

And I'm currently playing:

FF13

Batman AC

Secret of evermore

DSI: Pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time

-Solving mystery's, unlocking new areas, long after game.

Xbox 360: Call of Duty, MW3

-Holds good weapons, kill streaks, CO-OP and campers!

Wii: Super mario galaxy 2

-Collecting stars, unlocking levels and battling bosses!

Well...

DS: Pokemon Black (and on my second DS, Pokemon White) while I continue my yearlong search for my pokemon platinum and pokemon soul silver.... I've beaten all the games and am only playing now to kick my friend's butts on stupid bets they make xd.png

Xbox: Was playing Skyrim but I beat it and school ate my freetime... also switching between FF13 which has barely been started

Wii: Skyward Sword (beaten- now in Hero mode...)

Computer: Minecraft of course!

and that's pretty much it...

Not seriously playing any game at the moment. Occasionally I fart around with Terraria or Minecraft. I should really get around to finishing Assassin's Creed II.

Also on the list: Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Skyrim and other epic games.

I seem to blow through the storyline in a game until I realize how I messed up my points or something, then I customize faces until I get bored and never get around to starting over...

I managed to finish Skyward Sword after getting to the boss then delaying for two weeks, yay me!

So many games to play, yet so bored of all of them. dry.gif

I never finished my Soul Silver game, so I'm going to restart it and try again. I just finished Pokemon Black for the first time. biggrin.gif

I'm also heavily addicted to League of Legends at the moment. Why are the free online games always the most addicting?

Binding of Isaac... strangely addictive.

gonna get Skyrim in the mail soon... I imagine I'll be glued to that once I get it.