bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

Still broken for my family, although I have noticed that attempts to connect that get the "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" response will at the next attempt get "Failed to connect to Dragon Cave." and vice versa. In other words, there are two unsuccessful outcomes, and successive attempts to reach TAOND seem to get message 1, then message two, message one again, message 2 again, etc.

Same results whether I try to add my scroll or submit a code to the ER.

I have enough other sites to use, I just like TAOND.

I love AoND... Why you lagging?!?!? We need you!!!

It was working just fine for me a few hours ago now I get a lag message sad.gif

Still can't connect. Keep getting the "Failed to connect to Dragon Cave. Either DC is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later." message. dry.gif

Still not working for me sad.gif

Got my dragons in!

Just running the little Viewer at entry that does 150 dragons a minute, but so far, so good!

*Crosses toes, fingers and eyes*

Not working here either. I get a 503 on just about every page I try and load from their site.

Still doesn't work *whines*

We need you AoND, please stop lagging and come back :c

Worked for me for a few minutes yesterday evening but now it's down again. Has anyone heard from bbik?

Odd seems to be working again.

doesn't work for me either and hasn't for the last few days. At this rate I'm becoming worried about my eggs having about a 3rd of the veiws and stuff they normally have. wasn't the server just renewed? sad.gif

Well, since I'm unable to add my scroll (or any thing else for that matter), I thought I'd use the ER and add one of my low-time eggs, but when I went to add it, it said it wasn't an emergency huh.gif It's at 4d, yet, it didn't go in the ER, is the ER not working either? unsure.gif Edited by FluffyPillow

When I entered the code right this time (I had it wrong before xd.png), it gave me this new message: "Could not confirm that [omitted egg code] is an ER. Either Dragon Cave is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later." huh.gif The egg is definitely ER worthy (3d 23h), yet, I'm just so confused by all this ^^; I guess until AoND gets sorted out, I'll try and find another ER-type hatchery for it ^^; Edited by FluffyPillow

Not working here, either. It's saying that DC is either laggy, or it is down... which I know is not happening right now. Weird...

Sorry guys. I was gone all weekend, and at work yesterday, so while I did notice something was wrong (AoND is my go-to site, too!), I didn't have the time or internet connection to do anything about it. I did redirect a bunch of the DC API-based Extras last night, just in case that really is the problem, but it doesn't seem to have changed anything. A few other things I tried weren't working, but looking into this is at the top of my list after work today. Even if the site's code does have a problem (and I'll be the first to admit it's far from perfect; I've been wanting to redo large chunks of it for ages), it's bizarre that it's entirely unable to talk to DC. I can understand the capacity problems, but that shouldn't prevent it from talking to DC when it does get through...

Cross your fingers for a productive evening/night tonight!

Can't seem to be able to add my scroll either. sad.gif

Looks like I've seen a bunch of the new eggs in there, it seems like some people managed to submit their eggies, though.

Yeah, *crosses fingers for a fix tonight*

I put my eggs on 3 other fansites, but they're gaining really slow.

This lag is killing me....taking forever to hatch this egg I picked up at 4 d 1 h(now down to 4 d)