bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

I'm going crazy without AoND. It's the only site I know that lets you ER eggs at 4d 0h, now I can't get them to hatch even though they are on 3 other sites (getting like 1 view in 5 minutes)... gnnnhgnghgnghgnnnnn... *jumps up and down nervously in chair* GNNNN! tongue.gif

Hoping the problem fixes itself somehow.

I was able to use it using a proxy blink.gif

No idea why it works with it, my knowledge in that area is extra limited. I was just desperate to use the ER for my eggs xd.png

Same here. I can't add dragons, it always said it failed to load when I try to add my scroll.

Have this happening since 3 days.

Phew... while i am sorry to hear its a site issue, i am glad its not my computer acting up... Hope it gets fixed soon, this is one of my two most used hatcheries!

I can give views but cannot add a dragon.....

Same as you D: the dragons shows in the bottom but no way to add the dragons.

I hope it will be fixed soon >.<!

I also can't add eggs, just view those that are already on the site.

I love AoND and I really need it, hope it will be fixed soon, three eggs on my scroll need to hatch faaaaaster, I need just one more free spot! biggrin.giftongue.gif

Edited by Arlessiar

While set at ease that others are having the same problem too with the fansite am somewhat bummed about the situation. I'll just try back later in the evening to try adding my egg/hatchling(s) again.

Weird, for me the AoND seems to be working just fine now, yesterday it was all messed tho o-o

It's working fine for me at the moment... I had the same problems as everyone else earlier, but it's back to normal now. For me at least...

"Problem loading page", no change here.

It was sorta working for me a few minutes ago--I pulled about 40 hatchies out of the ER egg section. But now I'm getting the error messages again, and I still can't add my scroll. Hope this gets sorted out when the release is done--you guys are my favorite hatchery!

Is it possible to remove dragons at all? I don't even want to add my scroll... just remove at least 1% of the burden, or more if I can try.

I think it's working better for me. I'm able to add, remove and even use the Lineage Viewer/Inbred Checker. I think it's more on the server's side and the downtime isn't really predictable. D:

It's definitely possible to remove them sometimes. I tried again to remove adults and hatchies from the ER sections, but after that first bit of luck removing 30-40 of them I've gotten the "service unavailable" or "connection was reset" messages every time.

@DragPlayer01

Every time I try to update a hatched egg or grown adult to remove it, I get the "Service Temporarily Unavailable."

I guess there there random times we can get through? blink.gif

Well, darn...

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

The viewer seems to be working, at least. Glad I can run that again, maybe knock the dragon count back some.

EDIT: aaand as i post this it craps out again :c

Edited by Whitefire

still not possible for me to add eggs, message now is new though:

Failed to connect to Dragon Cave. Either DC is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later.

(DC is not down and not laggy atm...)

DC is slightly laggy, but not as laggy as AoND is.

It seems like it is randomly working, then not working. Again, I am getting the page to add my scroll and then the "Service Temporarily Unavailable" message instead of the dragons I want to add or check on.