bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

"Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

Can't even load the home page ;^;

(Of course it loads right after I post this. But still can't get my scroll in.)

Edited by MsTina

I can see the main page and the Daycare scroll submission form, but I get a white screen for the egg/hatchling checklist screen.

EDIT: Managed to load it. Maybe it is working now?

Working totally fine for me now. I'm just going to assume it's lag for now.

It's loading for me, but then it won't let me add my scroll. Probably the awful site lag. :/

i keep getting the server error 503 when i try and add my dragons

Me, too... sad.gif

And congrats on the goal being reached!

Not sure how we'd manage without the AOND!

Even just for tonight, lol.

I'm the same as everybody else. :( The site loads fine until I try to add my scroll, then I get a server error... Hopefully it's fixed soon! I need my "copper" eggs to hatch on time for tomorrow's release!

EDIT: Ok, now I am even having issues loading the main page, but it fixed itself after a few refreshes... still can't add my scroll though. :/

EDIT 2: I was finally able to add my scroll... I wonder what changed?

Edited by Forest

I have been trying to add a couple of my eggs to the ER just now, and the page said there were 33 ERs on the site, about 1/10 of normal, but 50065 dragons on the site. I don't think I've ever seen that many om the site before!

I keep getting this message:

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache Server at www.coup-detat.info Port 80

or this one:

Response Error.

Technical description:

502 Bad Gateway - Response Error, a bad response was received from another proxy server or the destination origin server.

Did we break the site?

Not working for me either sad.gif

They might be working on that server upgrade?

Still not working. I keep getting the "Service Temporarily Unavailable" message.

Still not working. I keep getting the "Service Temporarily Unavailable" message.

Maybe try clearing your cache? I have had the viewer up and running with no problems.

Maybe try clearing your cache? I have had the viewer up and running with no problems.

The viewer is the only thing that works.

Adding or removing dragons does not work.

Scroll input has not been working for me since last night. :/

same here, I have this problem since last night, shortly before the new release (DC time), can open the page, but as soon as I enter my scroll's name I loose the connection (already cleared cache).

The viewer is the only thing that works.

Adding or removing dragons does not work.

I'm able to add and remove, and use the scroll statistics, etc.

I'm another who cannot get further than the add scroll page sad.gif

For me, it either doesn't load the page at all or it crashes when I try to add my scroll.

I am so glad its not just me. I thought for a minute that it was just my scroll it was rejecting

I'm not sure if the viewer really works, it looks like it's working but my eggs didn't gain much more views than they had when I was going to bed last night (central Europe here) maybe 20 or so top, of course that could be just because people can't add their dragons so they don't keep the viewer open, but it still seems kind of a drastic drop, don't know. Anyway now the site stopped loading completely for me "service unavilable" message.

Edited by Psycho_R

I just tried to submit a "Report a Bug" form on their website, and it won't submit...I get a "Service Temporarily Unavailable". Then I hit backspace and all my input disappeared.

Maybe it was the stress of so many new things in so short a time, dunno. I've been using Silvi's Lair and EATW, but they don't gain as many views as they did here :c [btw those two are normally in my little hatchery trio; NDER Silvi's and EATW. Also have a bunch of other 'backup' ones that i'm also putting to work now but still ;~; ]

They were in the Hatchling section at 7 days. I know of at least two by code after I posted here, since I opened their link in a new window.

I can't check because the site is down, but if I recall correctly it's possible to place non-emergency dragons or eggs to the ER section temporarily. They get automatically kicked out after a short amount of time, though.

We are still getting he Service Unavailable message this morning.

Hoping it is fixed soon.

edit: Oops, started to open, then as soon as you try to get

scroll showing it goes down again. Seems to have problem

getting info the DC ?

Edited by grammydragon