bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

And when people can't get through, they can't View the dragons in there anyway...

Silvi's also is down, 'too many connections'.

Site is still down for me.

Site is definitely wonky for me. I'm able to view hatchlings occasionally but adding my scroll is a no-go.

Edited by Taintedtamer

Haven't been able to add my stuff since yesterday... man, I'm really learning how popular AoND is, I'm using four other sites and without AoND I'm still getting about 100-200 UV less per day than normal. Hope it's fixed soon! sad.gif

Haven't been able to add my stuff since yesterday... man, I'm really learning how popular AoND is, I'm using four other sites and without AoND I'm still getting about 100-200 UV less per day than normal. Hope it's fixed soon! sad.gif

Same here. I need my eggs to hatch to get the last day's eggs, but it's been hours and still around 600 views. sad.gif

Same boat here as the others.... I usually only use this site. But since it has been down I have needed to use like 6 others, and even then it isn't enough.

It's.. actually scary. Without AoND I am not sure how I can get my eggs to hatch since they are all ER and aren't getting squat from the other sites. ;^;

Without the autorefreshers, it really slows down my ER hatching. Other sites offer basic hatchery features, but the autorefreshers are crazy useful.

I just keep getting this message:

Failed to connect to Dragon Cave. Either DC is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later.

Sadness. ;3;

Same here. I need my eggs to hatch to get the last day's eggs, but it's been hours and still around 600 views. sad.gif

I thought I'd get my eggs to hatch today to catch some more of today's eggs as well..but looks like it won't happen...

Site is working for me currently.

I am afraid I am not going to be much help today.

I have been in contact with the server provider both via email and over the phone. I got very rude with them for a little while. mad.gif

There is currently nothing that they can do on their end to fix this problem.

I have sent word to bbik (AoND is her code work) and made a few suggestions on what we can do to lighten the load until either the code can be rewritten or I can find an Apache work around.

I am sorry I can not give you guys better news.

Ofcourse if anyone has any suggestions please email them to me and I will check into them.

It's working for me now blink.gif

I hope it's not just temporary, AoND is my favorite hatchery and not having it around made me appreciate it even more laugh.gif

Yeah the site is working again biggrin.gif

Yeah the site is working again biggrin.gif

Not for me... Still can't access my scroll to add/remove. sad.gif

Nope, still not working. Not able to add my scroll. We don't know exactly what is going on. Even if it comes back momentarily, it could still be broken, so I am not going to risk adding my eggs.

As a test, when I try to submit my scroll, I now get the following error: "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable. The server is temporarily unavailable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. Apache Server at www.coup-detat.info Port 80."

Edited by missy_

I'm having no luck either. I keep getting "Failed to connect to Dragon Cave. Either DC is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later." when I go to add my scroll

Looks like it's back up! I was just able to add my scroll (Finally!!)

It's working for me at the moment--just added my scroll. Hopefully it continues to work. It's been inconvenient using other hatcheries the last few days.

It is not really inconvenient for me to use other hatcheries. I have them all bookmarked.

Edited by missy_