bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

I am so happy that the goal was reached smile.gif Unfortunately I am not able to donate any more but I sure wish I could...

I want to send out a HUGE THANK YOU!!! to everyone who has donated to keep the site running.

Wow! Thanks, everyone! I didn't really expect us to reach the goal, much less so quickly -- what a great surprise to come home to after a crazy weekend! You are all absolutely amazing. biggrin.gif

And since the most important part is covered, I'm going to take the message back down. However, the PayPal button will still be there, at the bottom of every page, like it has been for quite a while. Any additional donations will go towards keeping the site running, as always. smile.gif

Oh, and the Check/Uncheck All box should be working again, too. I suspect many of you will be quite happy about that. smile.gif

Edited by bbik

I had been hiding my scroll and the removals stopped. I recently started leaving it unhidden, and I guess the JERK [yes, I want to use MUCH stronger language...] who was removing it just realized it was unhidden, since it just happened again. Is there anything I can do to find this guy? Or at least prevent him from doing this without hiding my scroll?!!

Edit: Great... Now someone added eggs I don't want to get views because they're in trades... Why are there so many censorkip.gif busybodies!?!!

Nuther edit: And they were added again! I don't know if it is because evil people are suddenly deciding it would be fun to harass me because of my sig, but my scroll is now hidden... Can't there be something done about it?

Edited by Pokemonfan13

Just noticed that since TJ altered the hatch/grow time to exactly 4 days that there is an hour/half hour LESS on AoND than the time showing on my dragons.

not a big deal to me but might mess up a ND experiment----

A question- I put my ER egg in the site, and removed it, but I can't seem to remove it from the ER on the site, only the regular section. How do I do this?

A question- I put my ER egg in the site, and removed it, but I can't seem to remove it from the ER on the site, only the regular section. How do I do this?

If you fog it then you can remove the fogged egg using the little star beside the hidden egg.

I like that the half hour is still there. It allows me to ER my eggs/hatchlings so that they grow up exactly as they hit TJ's new 4 day mark.

Thanks ruby. Is there any way to do this without fogging?

None that I know of. sad.gif

Has AOND fallen over or is it just me ???

ETA never mind - back now biggrin.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

I really wish that I could donate. If I am still on Dragcave in a few years I certainly will. smile.gif

This is the only click site I need/ use.

For anyone who uses it, or who would like to use it if it weren't so outdated...

The Breeding Chart has been updated!

I was only a little behind with that. rolleyes.gif

I'm still hoping to get to all the other more substantial updates I've promised, but it will probably take a while yet. Someday, life should calm itself back down again.

I love this hatchery, all my dragons have been there. I forgot how I even bumped into this dragon saving hatchery xd.png

Not to mention it's the most popular one too happy.gif

Thank you to everyone who helped keep this site going. Its one of 3 that I use for my babies wub.gif

I think there is a disturbance in the force. I can't reach allure of neglected dragons, valley sherwood, or the forums of another game I play. Was going to add Yarolds to that list too but it popped up this time when I tried.

I'm having absolutely no trouble getting into The Allure of Neglected Dragons. I'm looking at it right now in another tab. o.o

It's down for me as well (as is ValleySherwood).

I can't get on Valley Sherwood or AoND =S rather annoying when I have an egg I've waited for to hatch all day and now it's ER and I'm missing out on two of my favourite sites. I hope it's sorted soon.

Edited by Starbit-Plushie