bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

This and valleysherwood are working fine for me...

Starbit - I went to add your egg (as you accept aid) - and it's hatched, so....

Oh - what I can't get into is AOND's ER - but I can valley's....

Edited by fuzzbucket

Wonder why some can get it and others not. It is down for me, too, as is VS.

AoND is down for me, too. (On Firefox, IE and Google Chrome - so it's probably not the browser.)

When something like this happened before, TJ said it can be caused by updates in various geographical locations and things like that - so hits one bit of the world and not another....

Do I know where that thread is ?

Of COURSE not. I'm 67. xd.png Be glad I remembered he even SAID it ! but he did.

Sorry for double post but needed to get attention - AOND daycare is now working normally for me, though the ER isn't.

The Daycare is working for me. And technically the ER is too, since it said it added one of my eggs there and it hatched soon after, but the display isn't working for me either.

Edit: the Daycare isn't displayed either, now.

Edited by Isuzu

It's down for me, too... as is another of my favorite (non-dragon) sites.

I wonder if this has something to to with the fact that go-daddy .com got hacked and went down. If I recall, TJ changed from Go-Daddy to a different web hosting service- or the forum/cave might be down as well blink.gif

I wonder if this has something to to with the fact that go-daddy .com got hacked and went down. If I recall, TJ changed from Go-Daddy to a different web hosting service- or the forum/cave might be down as well blink.gif

Doesn't seem to be hosted there, My SO's page is though - just a sec....

It's OK smile.gif Whew !

Daycare still OK for me, but ER not OK. BUT my email to bbik bounced sad.gif

I think there is a disturbance in the force.  I can't reach allure of neglected dragons, valley sherwood, or the forums of another game I play.  Was going to add Yarolds to that list too but it popped up this time when I tried.

All the sites I mentioned are back now for me. The other game forum's admin posted they were affected by the problems with GoDaddy's DNS service. So don't know if the dragon cave fan sites had the same problem or not.

Meep! My site!

Daycare still OK for me, but ER not OK. BUT my email to bbik bounced sad.gif

The email goes through the same route as the site itself, so that explains why it bounced. I'm more than a little perplexed that a few of you had some pages on the site working while others didn't, though!

Hopefully everything will settle soon. Until then, unfortunately, we're all just going to have to wait. sad.gif

My opinion is in pruple.

1: Do you want to see the gender of the adult you're tracking? Don't care, doesnt chang enaything for me.

[*]2A: Do you want to see only a list of which mates refused? Would be great! Have a seprate thingy for that. A list of all pairs that refussed.

2B: Or a list of refusals, plus the current mate and the result of their latest breeding attempt? What? Don't care about current mate.

2C: Or do you want a list of all mates? No, we can do that on our own scroll.

[*]3: If you want a list of all mates (2C), how should the result be shown?

• 3A: Only the most recent outcome with each mate?

• 3B: Save all results, giving you a running list of each recorded breeding attempt? THIS ONE

• 3C: Or with a sliding scale where you work up to having an egg eventually?

For example: Attempt 1, you get no interest, so that result is saved. Attempt 2, they breed, but don't produce an egg. That is closer to an egg than no interest, so it overwrites the previous result. Attempt 3, they again show no interest, but since they bred once, this latest result is ignored in favor of Attempt 2's result. Attempt 4, they finally breed an egg, so that result is saved, and from now on, that's what those two dragons will show, since it has happened at least once. This is good too.

• 3D: Some other way entirely? If you have other ideas/preferences, let me know that as well, and maybe I'll be able to work them into one ideal solution.

[*]4A: If you want to track whether or not an egg was produced, do you only want to know that one was/wasn't? Yes

4B: Or do you also want to know the breed and/or code? Even better! I like the code.

[*]5A: Do you want to have all of your recorded dragons showing at once? Depending on the choices for questions 2 and 3, this could quickly grow very long. Have a page will all dragons recorded then click to see stats

5B: Or would you rather be able to pull up each individual dragon's info as you need it, one at a time? Like I said above

[*]6+: Is there anything else a breeding tracker should have? When next breeding time is avalable.

Site is down sad.gif

edited to add: It went down about 5 minutes ago (xx:54), to be a little more specific.

Edited by CDM

Seems to be back now \o/