bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

Noooooooooo!!

Please come back! I need this site. /cry

Edited to add: I'm more than willing to donate to keep this awesome site up!

Edited by Xaesha

Sorry everyone.

I have been super busy the last couple of months getting my house ready to sell and everything packed up to move.

B/c I changed banks the auto renewal did not work. I have just renewed the site, so it should be up and running soon.

I will give everyone a heads up now ... the server renewal will be up in August, so I will be talking to bbik about placing the donate button message back up.

Glad it was something that simple, and I'm glad you're back. smile.gif

Sorry everyone.

I have been super busy the last couple of months getting my house ready to sell and everything packed up to move.

B/c I changed banks the auto renewal did not work. I have just renewed the site, so it should be up and running soon.

I will give everyone a heads up now ... the server renewal will be up in August, so I will be talking to bbik about placing the donate button message back up.

biggrin.gif Yay! Site is up. Don't worry and thank you so much!

Sorry everyone.

It's back?! YES! I just came to realise how reliant I was on all the tools in AoND, inbred checker, lineage checker, everything! I'm so glad it's back up now. happy.gif Thank you so much!

Sorry everyone.

Totally understandable, things happen! =) Thanks very much for fixing it - I admit that when I first encountered the message, I was like "Oh nooo, of all click sites to go down? D8" :P

Good luck with the move. ^^

YESSSS Its back! Thank you Agrona and bbik, the site is my most used hatchery; from using it to get views, to using the lineage/inbred checker, and even just to check up all the times on my dragons every few minutes! xd.png

Thanks! smile.gif

In checking the lineage of a dragon of a friend of mine, Specifically, this one, I think your program has a small glitch with dead dragons.

Or at least this dead dragon a 14 gen ancestor to my friend's.

I'm sure this doesn't come up too often. (By my count this is a particularly messy 26th generation dragon, so it's got a lot to work out anyway) but if it could go ahead and check the rest of the lines back as far as it can? It doesn't seem to matter how many generations I want to view, it still just gives me this message:

Failed to count all generations: either Dragon Cave is too laggy, or it is down.

However, BS6PG is at least a 14th generation dragon.

Please try again later to find the true number.

Something seems to be off again. I am being redirected to a Go Daddy page now.

Seems to be going to a "GoDaddy" page again. It's not saying the domain has expired this time though. One of my friends in a chatroom doesn't seem to be having this issue, however others are. - Everyone is having the issue now. O_o Very weird...

Edited by Zaina22

Yea, I set up several so I could hatch my er vampire, and when I checked it again, most boxes were a "GoDaddy", but a few were saying it isn't an er anymore. It hasn't hatched...

I didn't get the GoDaddy site, but instead this:

Warning: Unsafe Website Blocked!

www.coup-detat.info

This website has been blocked temporarily because of the following reason(s):

Parked Domain: Site may contain excessive advertising including pop-up or pop-under advertising

Hope this gets fixed soon sad.gif

Yeah, I can't get past GoDaddy, no matter what link I try in my browser history. Glad it's not just me.

Yeah, my eggs should have hatched with 1000+ views by now, but I had to er them with 3d left and only 600 views. :/. NDER is needed if I want to grow my babies successfully. D:

Not sure what is going on as everything shows to be in working order on my end. However, I have sent a support ticket asking for some insight. So now I get to wait for a reply.

I'm getting that the domain is up for sale by godaddy sad.gif

And used you to have an AD in your signature ? Just in case the two things are connected....

Edited by fuzzbucket

Same here on my end. I hope you can get it back in working order Agrona. sad.gif

working on firefox and chrome for me tongue.gif

I'm also getting the GoDaddy page, and I'm using Waterfox/Firefox. Tried IE and got the same thing.

edit: It just came back up for me, yay!!

Edited by CDM

It's FINALLY back for me now smile.gif

It wasn't working earlier in firefox for me but now it is.

We are up and running again ... small glitch on their end after the domain renewal a few days ago.

Working again for me, though I did get the Go Daddy page earlier.

What's the invisible hatchling in the hatchling ER? (Two stars are there, but only one tinsel hatchie.)