Rorschach

Tattoos

My goodness, I chose a bony spot for my first tat, though, lol.

Oh, my, yes you did!

When I went in, there was a girl getting one done there, and she was crying and writhing and screeching and everything. I was very glad I chose (and really wanted it there) a nice fleshy part.

Tats look lovely, BTW! Nice placement and spacing smile.gif

Oh, my, yes you did!

When I went in, there was a girl getting one done there, and she was crying and writhing and screeching and everything. I was very glad I chose (and really wanted it there) a nice fleshy part.

Tats look lovely, BTW! Nice placement and spacing smile.gif

Wow. o_o I definitely wasn't reactive (except my legs being super tense, lol), but I really hadn't been expecting much pain at all. xP

Thanks!

Where's yours at? =o

I have seven tattoos I've been getting them since I was 16.. maybe more than one a year..

One on each wrist, one on my leg, back of my neck, rib cage, lower back, and shoulder.. All apparently are the worst spots to get a tattoo.. It never really bothered me (:

Wow. o_o I definitely wasn't reactive (except my legs being super tense, lol), but I really hadn't been expecting much pain at all. xP

Thanks!

Where's yours at? =o

Whoops, forgot to check this for a long time.

Mine is on my shoulder and my left back hip area. The shoulder one only felt like an annoying stinging feeling (I got bit by a hornet once, and it [edit: the hornet] was worse) while the back hip one ... hmm. Where my pants normally chafe my skin, I could hardly even feel the guy tattooing me, just a light buzzing pressure. But right above that area, on my soft, tender, wimpy skin, boy howdy, that kind of sucked.

Both were small- one was about the size of a shot glass, the other a little smaller than my palm, and took maybe half an hour apiece.

Edited by toyofubl

My first and only (thus far) was on my shoulder. Let me tell you - color tattoos are a WHOLE 'nother pickle. It hurt so bad. The black part of it did not hurt, but when that color shading tool hit my skin, my entire lower body broke into an intense sweat - I felt so bad leaving a gross, sweat imprint of my legs on his nice table. But, he was really cool and it has been about two years and I still adore my tattoo. <3

Pic a lil too big

Got this tattoo a couple days before my 18th Birthday this year. Outline, I was fine; filling in the colour? Holy moly, that was uncomfortable.

P.S Only censored my face cause I look all red and gross and pudgy q-q

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

I've got one on my left upper arm as a tribute of sorts to my mother who passed from cancer several years back. I do have some ideas for a few more, though I doubt I'll get them, haha.

I've got two, a bird on my right upper forearm and a cage on the left. They reflect the bird & cage symbols from Bioshock Infinite. Little homage to one of the things that helped keep me going during a tough time in my life. smile.gif I've had them for almost a year and a half.

I don't have any tattoos, but recently I've been considering getting a water color tattoo. I doubt I'll be getting it, but they're so beautiful to look at.

I have...seventeen? I think? haha. I'm only able to have so many because I'm an artist at a shop. if I had to pay for them all I'd probably have like 3 lol. plus I've done about six of them myself so, that's extra free. biggrin.gif

I want a tattoo but I haven't decided what to get yet. Maybe I will get something in Circular Gallifreyan, that looks cool. smile.gif

I have.. 8 so far? Yeah. I spend all my time at a tattoo shop with my SO (harp, above this a couple posts) and they've done 6 of them. goal is covering my body lol

I absolutely love to see tattoos on other people. I love art, and I think it's amazing to see them in such a permanent way. I would probably never be able to get them on myself though, I change my mind about everything too often and I know I would regret it.

I am in love with the watercolor tattoos. They look great.

I'm getting my third tattoo done tomorrow. A spur of the moment thing in homage to my fallen hero. RIP David Bowie.

Edited by Earth Gurl

I have 4, a wolf howling at the moon on each upper arm, wolf paw prints on my chest and my back has a large scene of ninjas.

A moment of silence, or is a bout of slow clapping more appropriate, for my cousin Dan.

He got a tattoo of his girlfriend's name "Marie" a few months ago.

He has been single since a few days ago.

Edited by Drakkoh

I'm going to get the white tree of Gondor tattooed on my right shoulder/upper arm. <3

Edited by Phioxse

LINK for size.

MY BOWIE TATTOO IS DONE AND IT'S PERFECT. They were already playing Bowie in the shop when I walked in. I listened to him the entire time. It was a wonderful experience.

Also the star is perfectly shaped, I'm just lifting my arm so it's a little long.

I want a tattoo but I haven't decided what to get yet. Maybe I will get something in Circular Gallifreyan, that looks cool. smile.gif

When I was about 14, I 100% planned to get a tattoo of the word 'imaginary' in Gallifreyan, it's got some personal significance to me and I thought why not combine it with my love of Doctor Who? I'm out of my Doctor Who phase now, though, so I probably will never end up getting that tattoo, though I had someone design it and everything, lol. It would have looked pretty cool, Circular Gallifreyan is so pretty.

I do still want a tattoo but I can't think of something meaningful enough to me. I'd want something somewhat inconspicuous and minimalist, nothing colored, nothing too ornate. Idk.

I plan to get a tattoo in honor of my best friend on my forearm. i don't want to forget his memory.

LINK for size.

MY BOWIE TATTOO IS DONE AND IT'S PERFECT. They were already playing Bowie in the shop when I walked in. I listened to him the entire time. It was a wonderful experience.

Also the star is perfectly shaped, I'm just lifting my arm so it's a little long.

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful wub.gif

Ever since I turned 18 I've been planning my first tattoo. Just as a question for those who've already gotten one. On a scale from 1 to 10, about how bad would the pain be if I got one on the top of my foot? Because I know a bonier the area means more pain, I'm just wondering how much. xd.png

Love looking at tattoos (and watching people get them). wub.gif

I got my first tattoo when I was 18. It's a butterfly with a tribal band around my right ankle.

My second tattoo started out as 3 stars, each color representing a different person. It was a group tattoo with my two best friends. As I'm sure you've probably guessed, just by reading that last sentence...we're no longer friends! xd.png At the time of the tattoo, however, I had the brilliant idea to make it just colored stars, with a color representing each of us. So when we stopped being friends, it was just three differently colored stars on my left inner wrist. I had Kanji put on it a few years ago to represent "Faith, Hope, and Love", and I adore it!

My third tattoo is song lyrics from "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga. It's such an awesome song. Rough translation is "My love needs faith." happy.gif

I have photos somewhere, but I don't know where. laugh.gif

Thinking about getting a neglected dragon tattooed on the left side of my glutes

Good idea?