Rorschach

Tattoos

Did a quick search and didn't see a topic on this already so figured Id add it.

Went to a tattoo expo this weekend and saw soo many great artist and was thinking of adding another tat added. Thinking a black and white piece of linework that would represent a horse on my upper thigh. Sorta like this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/Dist...tooprojcopy.jpg

Currently I've got a leopard tatt'd on my lower back

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/DisturbedChic/tat2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/DisturbedChic/tat.jpg

Anyone else got any tat's or wish to discuss tat's? laugh.gif

I have a dragon tattoo on my left shoulder.

Well I've the rolling-anarchy tatt on the point of my left shoulder that I think I mentioned elsewhere. I've also got plans for a pair of dice on one wrist, a black flame (one dark flame) on the other and a dragon on my right shoulder blade.

To be fair I do love my tatts, and if my other half would let me I'd probably end up with a full sleeve done on the left biggrin.gif Promised him I wouldn't get any without asking, though, so we discuss my tatts first.

I always thought about getting a tattoo, since they do tend to turn out looking awesome, but then I think about how it'll look when I get old... >.<;

XD

I am thinking of getting a nice calligraphy-style of the phrase "Led by reason, informed by science, inspired by art, motivated by compassion" somewhere. I don't know where yet and I'm not sure how my sweety feels about tatoos.

Also, Eddie, don't worry how the tattoo will look when you're old- the rest of you won't be looking so great then, either. Worry more about whether the place you'd like it would render you unemployable (avoid the face, hands, neck, or anywhere else visible in a business setting to be safe.)

Edited by Laskuraska

I have two tattoos! And I want more, but I'm broke xd.png

Both are Star Wars. Both are on my back. One the the Grand Army of the Republic cog disguised as a sea turtle's shell, the other is a Mythosaur skull (Bantha skull to all you semi-dedicated fans, Kyrbes to the super-duper dedicated)

I have this tattoo on my left shoulder blade -

user posted image

And i want to get a tattoo on my chest of this -

user posted image

Along with a Kiwi (the dragon fox in my siggy) on my ankle and probably more i just want to design them first

I'd think about it, except I've got two problems with them.

1, They're permanent.

2, They HURT!

I'd think about it, except I've got two problems with them.

1, They're permanent.

2, They HURT!

for the 2 actually no they don't...

Well mine didn't

And they're not necessarily permanent...you can get them laser'ed out of your skin. That probably DOES hurt every time though~

...I dunno if I'd ever get a tattoo myself. I mean, I refuse to get my ears pierced and my freckles make such pretty lines on my skin that I think I'm decorated enough already. xd.png

I have one already, (A ladybug on my foot.) and several planned, including giraffe spots, treble clefs, wings and other things.

I don't have any but sometimes speculate about getting one, probably a small songbird.. or a peacock xd.png.

I have one already, (A ladybug on my foot.) and several planned, including giraffe spots, treble clefs, wings and other things.

Gods, I cracked at your avatar - the bird seems to be frantically dancing to Muse's Uprising, which I had playing when I looked at it :DD

MENTAL SCARRING.

I want a tattoo. I used to dislike them, then something hit me on the head. I just don't know what would be awesome enough that I'd still love it after being stuck with it for my whole life.

*raises hand*

I design /shot

edit: Lola, I LOVE that tiger/butterfly tat! <3

Edited by dragon_mando

*raises hand*

I design /shot

edit: Lola, I LOVE that tiger/butterfly tat! <3

i love it too <3

3 and half hours just in that tattoo lol

I figured it would be about that long. My GAR/Sea Turtle tat is just solid black and it took almost two - looks to be about the same size, too.

edit: I need to stop thinking about what I say before I type. I keep forgetting to actually type things

Edited by dragon_mando

Went and dug the picture out of the other thread

user posted image

This is, basicaly, my tatt. It's in black and over the point of my shoulder (the head of the arm).

Mine took 3 and half hours and hurt the WHOLE time. Omigawd, da pain. I was supposed to go back to get it colored but that never happened.

The pain level depends on where you have it done. Soft fleshy areas or very boney areas will hurt the most. So like your inner thigh, underside of the upper arm, feet, hands, areas over the spine, lower back, etc. Areas with thicker skin and more muscle meat won't hurt much.

I think personal pain tolerance comes into it as well. Mine went right over the bone, but I actualy found it quite enjoyable...

Mine took 3 and half hours and hurt the WHOLE time. Omigawd, da pain. I was supposed to go back to get it colored but that never happened.

The pain level depends on where you have it done. Soft fleshy areas or very boney areas will hurt the most. So like your inner thigh, underside of the upper arm, feet, hands, areas over the spine, lower back, etc. Areas with thicker skin and more muscle meat won't hurt much.

Really.... I got mine on my shoulder blade and i was online on the irc the whole time

-giggles-

Really.... I got mine on my shoulder blade and i was online on the irc the whole time

-giggles-

Shoulder isn't going to hurt as much as the skin in that area is a little thicker and there are quite a few muscle groups up in that area. I'd get one done around the upper back and shoulder region easily.