TJ O'Malley

Your Trophy Level!

Which trophy do you have?  

1,609 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Though i joined back in 2008 i am sadly only a silver. Had a busy past, in slightly busy present! xd.png

I have over 200 dragons but I am still a bronze? When does it update?

I have over 200 dragons but I am still a bronze? When does it update?

They have to be fully grown or frozen. at 201 you should get your silver trophy.

I don't believe there is, no. Right shame that.

Anyhow, I'm a breath away from 200.

38 more dragons till my gold trophy. *sigh* So close yet so far away. rolleyes.gif

I just got my Silver Trophy today and was even able to name the dragon 'Silver Trophy'!!

Silver Trophy get! Silver Tinsel bred!

I gotta think of a special name for it. biggrin.gif

I believe I'm over a thousand now-- too bad there is no platinum trophy, but still, there it is-- biggrin.gif

rolleyes.gif

Just hit Silver earlier this month, and I only need another 271 dragons for the Gold Trophy.

Over halfway from Silver to Gold now with 355 adults, 5 frozen items, 6 eggs and 10 hatchlings. I guess my Paper already counts, even though it is still my 11th hatchling. EATW seems to be viewing it as a frozen. unsure.gif

Anyway, I raised 148 in the past 100 days, and 68 of those in the past month. (I wonder how that stat will compare on July 10th?) I am going for the Gold! biggrin.gif

Got my Bronze trophy yesterday...actually two days ago considering its after midnight PST now.

Had bronze last night, came back on and lo and behold I have silver now. Was a nice surprise biggrin.gif

I should be getting my gold trophy within the next week or so smile.gif

I've past gold but have a long way to go to reach 1000. It would be very nice if there was another trophy to look forward to.

I have the gold and still a couple hundred away from 1,000 O.O

I have the gold and still a couple hundred away from 1,000 O.O

There is no platinum trophy. Gold is the highest. Ask my 2400 dragons.

As soon as my eggs hatch, I'll finally have a silver. Funny because last time I posted i was a few away from a bronze, and I started around Dec.