TJ O'Malley

Your Trophy Level!

Which trophy do you have?  

1,609 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gold and ooh, there's a Platinum at 1000? I'll need approx 400 more dragons for that @-@

Currently, there are only gold, silver and bronze trophies.

I totally didn't notice when I got my gold trophy. I'm a good several dragons over 500 now, but totally didn't notice I'd passed it and gotten the gold trophy for a good 14 dragons afterward. xd.png

I have a friend with over 1500 dragons and she has a gold....

1000 = Platinum <----this

Currently, there are only gold, silver and bronze trophies. There is no platinum for 1000.

20 more dragons till I get the silver biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

the same with me biggrin.gif can't wait!

I have 607 dragons just now had my gold for a while and I to didn't notice it had changed strait away biggrin.gif

I need all my current dragons to grow up, and one more, and then I'll get the silver trophy! biggrin.gif

I have 193 dragons now. just need 7 more to get my Siolver Trophy!!!

Just hit Silver earlier this month, and I only need another 271 dragons for the Gold Trophy.

Well, it says I have bronze but I haven't noticed any egg slots increase for me. When I had four eggs and tried for another (course, I had about 3 hatchlings) it still said I had too many eggs so I'm not sure- Ah, do we not get an extra egg slot at bronze, is that it?

My siblings have encountered the same problem as well...

Well, it says I have bronze but I haven't noticed any egg slots increase for me. When I had four eggs and tried for another (course, I had about 3 hatchlings) it still said I had too many eggs so I'm not sure- Ah, do we not get an extra egg slot at bronze, is that it?

My siblings have encountered the same problem as well...

Unfortunately, the scroll slot increases have yet to come in.

I'm keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed that we get this NOAW, lol, which gives the neighbours one heck of a giggle when I walk across the yard... guess it makes me walk funny... xd.png

Unfortunately, the scroll slot increases have yet to come in.

I'm keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed that we get this NOAW, lol, which gives the neighbours one heck of a giggle when I walk across the yard... guess it makes me walk funny... xd.png

Ah, but don't you normally get 5 egg slots for having a bronze trophy, or is my information wrong? That's basically the crux of my question.

Agree with you on the increased slots though, that would be nice.

yesss, I got my Silver Trophy today. it took me almost 5 months to do it (I've been playing since November, 4th).

Once my current party is all hatched and grown up, I'll have a shiny new gold trophy. laugh.gif

Silver Trophy here. smile.gif Getting the gold trophy is not something I aspire too, I can barely keep track of all my silver's worth some days xd.png. If I get it, great. If not, no big deal.

Hit silver recently myself. Went from no trophy to silver since the increase scroll limits were announced. Really hope they go in before I hit gold since that is a long way of lol.

Edited by ElayneDragonLover