TJ O'Malley

Your Trophy Level!

Which trophy do you have?  

1,608 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

None.  It does need a none option.

Wow... really missing that one out... though I guess that's the "others" answer ^^

I still have a silver trophy, but I am working hard on a gold. So I am "desperately" waiting for the new egg limits to shorten the process ;P

Edited by shirubaaneko

So I am "desperately" waiting for the new egg limits to shorten the process ;P

Heh, this. As I recall, someone hinted that they'd arrive in this month but considering we have new eggs m'thinking it won't yet be implemented till way later. Which is a right shame. I have 46 more dragons to go before I haz shiny silver.

I think we'll have to either increase the trophy requirements or add some new-colored trophies in the future. Cause eventually a large portion will all have gold trophies. It's nice to continue to have things to strive for.

A Platinum trophy @ 1000 maybe? tongue.gif

I got my gold trophy two months ago. It was quite exciting to reach that goal, and ever since then I've hoping for the raise of limits to be added. laugh.gif

If I reached a medal and then released some dragons, would I still be able to keep the medal?

Also, do only grown dragons count? Or are frozen hatchlings included in the number requirement?

Got my silver trophy on September 2011.

If I reached a medal and then released some dragons, would I still be able to keep the medal?

I'm not certain on this but I think no.

Also, do only grown dragons count? Or are frozen hatchlings included in the number requirement?

Yes, frozen hatchlings count.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

I think we'll have to either increase the trophy requirements or add some new-colored trophies in the future. Cause eventually a large portion will all have gold trophies. It's nice to continue to have things to strive for.

I don't necessarily want an increase in the current requirements, I don't think it is fair for someone to have a gold trophy, and then lose it because of the change. However, I really would like other trophy levels to continue striving for. I could imagine the next being platinum, and then maybe getting into gem types.

Personally I think and hope that new limits come during a time between releases. I would not want there to be a new release at the same time and find there was an undiscovered glitch that kept me from grabbing the new eggs. Not to mention the traffic from both the new release and a new feature would be tremendous.

Edited by Nectaris

I just got this week my new Gold Trophy level. I can't wait until the increased limits *taps foot repeatedly*. Dear me I do hope we do get that soon. I can't wait to see how my "hunting" goes once I'm not locked half the time. biggrin.gif

SO CLOSE to my Silver Trophy ..

*pokes hatchies and eggs* Hurry up!

Yup, I'm here too. wink.gif

Does the trophy update itself after ones scroll increases? I've only released now that my list is 504 and yet still have a silver trophy. Is it only recorded at the time the trophies were handed out? huh.gif

Does the trophy update itself after ones scroll increases? I've only released now that my list is 504 and yet still have a silver trophy. Is it only recorded at the time the trophies were handed out? huh.gif

Growing hatchlings and eggs don't count. Only adults and frozens count toward the trophy.

I don't necessarily want an increase in the current requirements, I don't think it is fair for someone to have a gold trophy, and then lose it because of the change.  However, I really would like other trophy levels to continue striving for.  I could imagine the next being platinum, and then maybe getting into gem types.

Personally I think and hope that new limits come during a time between releases.  I would not want there to be a new release at the same time and find there was an undiscovered glitch that kept me from grabbing the new eggs.  Not to mention the traffic from both the new release and a new feature would be tremendous.

Totally agree!

Also, just wanted to mention that the 'other' option would cover new people who had fewer dragons than are required for the Bronze trophy, so, yes, it''s possible, but not generally a long-standing condition, lol.

Edit: by The Typo Queen!

Edited by Syphoneira

silver for me. i haven't counted but i'm sure i am a ways away from getting a gold yet. laugh.gif

I got my silver trophy few weeks ago. Now I'm slowly heading for a gold tongue.gif

I'm not certain on this but I think no.

Yes, frozen hatchlings count.

Thank you for answering my questions. ^^

I have silver.

For anyone who asks...

50 = Bronze

200 = Silver

500 = Gold

1000 = Platinum

thanks for the info, was looking for how many dragons i should have for the next trophy smile.gif

I have 14 more dragons til my Bronze Trophy... that will take me maybe a few weeks?