TJ O'Malley

Your Trophy Level!

Which trophy do you have?  

1,609 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I got my silver a few days ago <3

/barely skimmed the topic

Does anyone know of an unhidden scroll with 1000+ dragons? o3o

I have over 2,100.

I got my silver a few days ago <3

/barely skimmed the topic

Does anyone know of an unhidden scroll with 1000+ dragons? o3o

My scroll is unhidden and I have over 1000. No platinum trophy though... Only Gold.

I believe I'm less than 50 dragons away from my gold trophy. =]

~Feathers

I have the Silver trophy now (253 dragons), and it's right 6 months that I've been playing DC (I started on Nov 4th). now my aim is to get the Gold Trophy by the end of the year biggrin.gif

I've got a gold but lost track when that happened and how many dragons I now have xd.png I know it was sooner... like 4 months maybe... but still....

I'm slowly but surely inching my way towards the Gold trophy. Personally I can't wait...maybe I'll even manage to make it before Teleport goes live. biggrin.gif

yeah, so when DOES teleport go live? It's been a month since TJ promised us.

btw, I'm trying to work my way to a silver. More eggs and hatchlings before you're scroll locked.

I don't think there is a 1000 limit.  I've never heard of it, and it isn't mentioned in the rules.

this has come up many times in DC early times. As for, I think it said somthing like 'There is no limit or no one has ever reached the limit.' so ya. No limti ever found. there might be a number at witch the server gets really laggy but thats it really. and that teloport..It may be just a little confuzing to code. I don't know much about the code used here but I do know a fair amount about HTML.

Edited by libby2999

Finally got my silver trophy today. :3 Now I'm going for the gold biggrin.gif

Almost at Gold... I only need a few more...

I still only have a gold trophy but I have over 1000 dragons.

Me too biggrin.gif

Silver trophy here. I have almost 300 dragons. So I still got a ways until I get my gold trophy. xd.png

Recently I got my Gold and named the last dragon that grew up, giving me that trophy, Quingentesimus which means 500th smile.gif

Edited by Terpsichore

I think I'm something like three dragons away from my Gold trophy now. c:

~Feathers

None.  It does need a none option.

Wow... really missing that one out... though I guess that's the "others" answer ^^

I still have a silver trophy, but I am working hard on a gold. So I am "desperately" waiting for the new egg limits to shorten the process ;P

Edited by shirubaaneko