TJ O'Malley

Your Trophy Level!

Which trophy do you have?  

1,609 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So happy- I received my Gold a few weeks ago, and this is a late response, but...

I really like being a Gold. I wish there was another trophy after it though. I guess now I get to breed for fun. xd.png

It'd be so cool if there was something for 1000+dragons... maybe platinum?

Egg limit could be increased to 8 (or maybe even 10).

It'd be so cool if there was something for 1000+dragons... maybe platinum?

Egg limit could be increased to 8 (or maybe even 10).

I wish there was another trophy too! Not that I'd ever actually reach it at the rate I'm going, but I think it would be great for the people who are already at gold to have something else to aim for.

Managed to reach my silver just after Halloween. I'm now happily over 200 dragons and climbing upwards. I figure by valentines I should have my gold.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! -is screaming- JUST GOT GOLD I'M FREAKING OUT GUYS! I am really actually screaming and scared my cats to death.

-extreme proud nerd spazz moment omgggggg- I have been aiming for this for months! Wish I could change my vote now. biggrin.gif !

Edited by Earth Gurl

Got my Gold Trophy not too long ago. It was nice <3 I'm still getting used to being able to have 7 eggs at a time instead of 6!

Egg Drop Soup tells me that I have 425 dragons and I'm at silver trophy now, trying for the GOLD and above

I see so many people who have been playing for years with 1000+ dragons, they should do like: Pearl (700), Diamond (1000), Platinum (1500+).

Would be kool IMO lol

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

I´m at 1030 Dragons now. and I guess a platinum Trophy for 1000, then one for 2000 and more ... xd.png

And I think I remember tj saying in one post, that he only needs sprites for those trophies, so spriters! On to work!

Yeah, a 1000 dragon trophy would be cool. I'm ar silver now, so it's a long ways away. tongue.gif

Also, it would be cool to have a badge for collecting 42 of a certain breed or something like that.

gold. i just checked my dragon count, im at 794. wow, since when did i go from 500 to 800? O.o wow, i cant believe im almost a 1000!

I got silver early this year. Now I have 400 dragons...almost at gold. How did that happen so fast O.o???

mine hasn't come through sad.gif

You have 171 adults, not quite to silver yet xd.png

edit: 190 including your frozens xd.png

I have exactly 1186 dragons. So, way gold xd.png

Edited by Kaini

it says 204 though :S

I know. Only ADULTS and FROZENS count. Your growing hatchlings and eggs do not count yet.

I have close to 3500 now. When the trophies first came out, I had enough for a gold so my trophy hasn't changed since they came out. smile.gif

I'm only 30 - 40 dragons away from my silver trophy. Hmm...since I'm only getting all adult sprites and S2 sprites, that's not going to get me to 500, is it...?

I'm a silver trophy.

I'm currently 149 or so dragons away from my gold. xd.png