TJ O'Malley

Your Trophy Level!

Which trophy do you have?  

1,609 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm a gold trophy. biggrin.gif

I wish there was a 1000/2000 trophy, like platinum or diamond level or something. Of course, I have some mild OCD about even numbers, so I think it would just be awesome to get another trophy level so I could have eight eggs instead of seven. rolleyes.gif

Yeah it would be cool to have a trophy after gold.

I have gold right now, and it was exciting getting it. biggrin.gif

I have a question:

I'm a so-called newbie and I'm not sure how exactly you get a bronze trophy.

What I mean is that I'm not sure if the 12 limit thing is something that counts for dragons total all of them (eggs/hatchlings/adults). So because of that, I'm unsure if I should get more than 2 eggs at a time. I'm also unsure if I can get more than 12 dragons or if it just means 12 total hatchlings (i'm not sure if you can even get 12 hatchlings at once lol) or if it's just outdated. THANKS!

You probably should have asked this in "Tiny Little Questions" over in the Help section, but I'll answer anyway. The 12 limit is for growing things on your scroll (eggs and hatchlings). You can have as many adults and frozen hatchlings as you want. (You can only freeze a certain number every couple of weeks, though.)

So, don't worry about stocking up on eggs. You can have your four, let them hatch, grab another four, let them hatch, then grab four again (although the first four are probably extremely close to growing up by this time…). This means you can get a bronze trophy pretty quickly if you put your mind to it.

Good luck.

i have bronze .. but i'm still quite happy with my dragons. smile.gif i've only just started using the forums, so maybe i can expand upon my variety of dragons even more through trades and stuff, c:

Gold with... 851 (counting a zombie dragon and not counting the eggs) on my scroll.

I'm still going strong I see even though I haven't been on much to catch for the past two years xd.png

Silver, I still have a long way to go for a gold tropy.

Most of the time I only want two dragons of each breed.