TJ O'Malley

Your Trophy Level!

Which trophy do you have?  

1,609 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gold. Currently at 549, but I've been around for 3 years, well...probably more like 3.5 because I was around for the 2007 christmas dragons but went totally inactive and everything so I'm sure I could have way more if i had been around consistently all this time biggrin.gif Will go faster now with the 7 egg allowance.

I only have a Silver. I'm not sure on the exact amount of dragons i have though.

Edit:I have 69 adult dragons.

Edited by S1lv3r

Over halfway from Silver to Gold now with 355 adults, 5 frozen items, 6 eggs and 10 hatchlings.  I guess my Paper already counts, even though it is still my 11th hatchling.  EATW seems to be viewing it as a frozen. unsure.gif

Anyway, I raised 148 in the past 100 days, and 68 of those in the past month.  (I wonder how that stat will compare on July 10th?) I am going for the Gold!  biggrin.gif

I got my Gold on July 28th, and am currently at 557 dragons. biggrin.gif

From EATW General Statistics:

Most adults raised in 100 days

268 (2011.04.28 - 2011.08.07)

Most adults raised in 1 month

119 (2011.06.27 - 2011.07.28) (Looks like I've been slacking since then! laugh.gif)

Most adults raised in a single day

9 (2011.07.18)

None yet, but I've 49 grown up dragons right now and tomorrow my Red and Nilia will hatch.

And then I've bronze smile.gif

:/ I have 55 adult dragons, I only have my Bronze Trophy. Though, my scroll is growing, so I am happy. biggrin.gif

what is 'other'

those who have none or is there a secret higher trophy?

As far as we know, there's no other trophies. I'm getting close to 800 dragons and no other trophy has appeared.

As far as we know, there's no other trophies. I'm getting close to 800 dragons and no other trophy has appeared.

True. smile.gif I have over 2000 and still have a gold trophy.

I am only like 30 away. Loving the new limits!

Edited by Palior

I have silver, which I got recently.

I wonder how long I'll take to get a gold...?

I have silver.

For anyone who asks...

50 = Bronze

200 = Silver

500 = Gold

1000 = Platinum

Platinum, wut?

My sister-in-law asked the other day why there couldn't be a platinum level for 1,000 dragons on scroll. I told her I'd never thought to ask if it was even possible.

My sister-in-law asked the other day why there couldn't be a platinum level for 1,000 dragons on scroll. I told her I'd never thought to ask if it was even possible.

At present time, there are only gold, silver and bronze trophies.

i'm at bronze, and about 50 dragons away from silver. i'm hoping i'll get a silver by halloween, so i can get 2 marrows, 2 pumpkins, and 2 of the 2011 halloween dragon

I got my gold trophy today! biggrin.gif

~ B.