TJ O'Malley

Your Trophy Level!

Which trophy do you have?  

1,609 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i'll have a gold as soon as my current dragons grow up.

1000 = platinum ?

does anybody even have a 1000 dragons?

Yeah, I know at least 3 people who have or were very close to getting 1000 dragons, but there's no trophies beyond gold right now.

And I hit gold trophy a few days ago! I'm so happy about it 8D Now where are those increased egg slots...

I'm working on my Silver Trophy. have 152 dragons now (if the Leetle Tree counts) smile.gif

wonder if I get my Silver Trophy before my first GoN and Magicarp badge huh.gif

i'll have a gold as soon as my current dragons grow up.

1000 = platinum ?

does anybody even have a 1000 dragons?

I have over 1500 and a gold trophy. There currently isn't a trophy beyond gold. When the trophies first came out I had gold (and still have gold). smile.gif

I have 174 dragons, so one 26 more to go! I hope I get the trophy before the new limits sets in, I don't know why, I just do biggrin.gif

I currently have a silver trophy and I'll probably have it for awhile. laugh.gif Anybody know if having a certain trophy increases the number of eggs you can have on your scroll? If so, what is the number for each level?

Still a silver trophy. 9 dragons and I'll have the gold! blink.gif

I currently have a silver trophy and I'll probably have it for awhile. laugh.gif Anybody know if having a certain trophy increases the number of eggs you can have on your scroll? If so, what is the number for each level?

Not yet but it is on the feature preview in News. Here's the thread. http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=106228