TJ O'Malley

Your Trophy Level!

Which trophy do you have?  

1,609 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For now I have bronze trophy.

I am always egglocking myself so I can get my silver before Halloween xd.png I want to catch as many Halloween eggs as I can!

(because I probably won't be able to get gold trophy before Halloween, I don't know)

Gold Trophy. (619 dragons)

With the first dragon caught in July 2009.

Even if the limits aren't increased, I agree that a Platinum trophy would be neat.

Edited by Isuzu

There should deffo be a Platinum Trophy for 1000 and maybe Diamond for 2000!

Now i have been on gold for a while it would be kool to have something to aim for again, not just lots of breeding projects LOL

There could be something special for those trophy levels instead of extra egg/hatchie space - tho I would love just one more egg slot xd.png

I've added another 500 dragons in the past 4 months, currently 2556 living dragons by EATW's stat checker, and I would have loved new trophies at 1000 and 2500 dragons. Oh well! Eventually, maybe! lol

1743 dragons so i have a gold trophy. A platinum trophy sounds great!

I have the Silver Trophy. It would have been nice if I'd had the Gold at the time of the Anniversary Event, so I could have had 7 eggs at a time, but it all worked out fine for me anyway. I tend to collect rather slowly, so I think it will still be a while before I get the Gold.

Gold. I would love it if there was a higher level trophy.

Currently at silver. I'm 66 dragons away from that lovely gold trophy. Sigh. According to my calculations and the rate at which I'm raising dragons, it would take about a month and a half to get there.

Gold. I think I have around 700 dragons? All I know is that the number of dragons is too small for someone to be playing since June 2014, but I did take a lot of hiatuses.

Have a Gold! Reaching around 900 dragons soon!

(A low number considering I've been here since 2012, but I've taken some long hiatuses. ninja.gif )

Higher trophies would be nice, or at least another egg slot. tongue.gif