TJ O'Malley

Your Trophy Level!

Which trophy do you have?  

1,609 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

do the dragons that were raised on the scroll till adults and then killed count? after they are killed I mean.

right now I have 414. plus a Tinsel that'll be killed for the lineage project and 2 Zombie fodder adults...

I'm definitely over the 500 dragon mark, but my trophy is still silver. Guess I'll catch a few more & hope the glitch resolves itself soon.

I wish there would be platin....:-)

i know right? i have my gold trophy...wish i can work for another one! reaching all the trophy levels were so exciting. seven egg slots, they are so useful, haha.

Sooooo close to my gold trophy. If everything goes perfectly, I'll have it in just enough time for the Halloween event.

I'm definitely over the 500 dragon mark, but my trophy is still silver. Guess I'll catch a few more & hope the glitch resolves itself soon.

According to EATW you have 508 alive dragons but 11 growing things, so you've got 497 non-growing living dragons. You could just freeze your hatchlings or wait a few days and you'd be there smile.gif

According to EATW you have 508 alive dragons but 11 growing things, so you've got 497 non-growing living dragons. You could just freeze your hatchlings or wait a few days and you'd be there smile.gif

3 of my hatchies are due to grow up, so I should get my trophy today! Yay, thanks for the explanation! I go gold in a few hours!

I have 471 growing things. By Christmas I hope to have achieved the gold trophy. It would be better if it was on Halloween but eh, might be cutting it a little close. Might also possibly be getting it during, which would kind of suck ish, cuz then I'll have to plan or maybe...hmmmm.

I've got Bronze, but I'm sloooowly working my way towards Silver...

I got my gold trophy yesterday biggrin.gif I almost screamed when I saw it on my scroll.

Nearly got my silver trophy! biggrin.gif

I got my Gold Trophy right before Halloween.

I saw that I was about 80 dragons off from gold trophy 3 weeks before Halloween and started breeding my rares like crazy in exchange for as many hatchlings as possible. Finally made it to gold 2 days before the Halloween breeding season biggrin.gif And just in time to catch those holiday pretties!

Edited by daestarr

I woke up today and saw my shiny Gold Trophy!!!

YAY I'm so happy! 7 eggs, whoot!!!

I'm still on my bronze trophy. I want my silver one so badly though. Only about 50 dragons to go... an inch feels like a mile! tongue.gif