Cheshire

Bring back the Blacks

Hey, lookie what I just saw a few mins ago in the Cave!!!

user posted image

They're BAAA-AACK!!! hehe

Well it looks like the blacks are back, kind of, and I want things to stay that way! Please add me to the list, no breeding blacks for a month!

I turned my blacks into zombie fodder but they dodged the knife, even the hatchling I picked up off ap, wish the pumkin egg would have hatched sooner..it still hasn't I SAW that black and had a epic no moment when I missed it , but 3 black sightings in one day.. I only have one black I can't promise I won't breed but it's the only one and almost pb

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TYu2

Indeed two CB Blacks dropped I believe within two hours of each other on one day. My sister-in-law missed the first (around six thirty p.m I believe) but captured the second---and gifted it to me. biggrin.gif

Since the first time I posted in this thread, I've only bred one of my blacks, and it was with my albino. The baby was albino. I only breed my dragons until they get ONE baby, so that takes my 4 blacks out of the breeding mix. They'll never breed again.

Missed CB black today at around 5 pm

I almost never see blacks in the AP anymore either, and the only ones that are there are long messy lineaged blacks (we are talking maybe a couple times a day). Are they dropping in the main cave more now? Because I don't seem to see them there either. I'm guessing that this means this thread is working, but I'd like to see some to grab. I have only 1 adult (long lineage) black and I'd really be happy to add a couple more AP grabs to that list.

I still breed mine. But I usually freeze/release them if they don't alt.

we should have a topic like this for Metallics. tongue.gif

OMG I jsut saw my first black EVER (i think...)! I missed it, though... sad.gif

But there's hope again! biggrin.gif

the code is ***F. congrats to whoever got it.

EDIT: Wait... I GOT IT! I looked at its page, and it said i was the owner! But in the cave It said someone else got it. Way to surprise me, cave! xd.png

Edited by Hawktalon

OMG I jsut saw my first black EVER (i think...)! I missed it, though... sad.gif

But there's hope again! biggrin.gif

the code is ***F. congrats to whoever got it.

EDIT: Wait... I GOT IT! I looked at its page, and it said i was the owner! But in the cave It said someone else got it. Way to surprise me, cave! xd.png

I suppose that was the one I saw yesterday too. Congrats! biggrin.gif

*still waits patiently to get one* rolleyes.gif

Thank you for the spam. 'hits the report button'

You realize by quoting that you just doubled the spam, right?

Anyway, I kind of wish CB blacks would be more common since I need some for lineages, but I think if blacks were made more common in the ratios, we'd just end up getting more bred blacks and CB blacks would still be fairly difficult to obtain.

what does a common black egg look like? i picked up an abandoned black egg with a green glow like line around it :/ *check my scroll to see it* no need to click it, ust look at it, i wanna know xd.png

what does a common black egg look like? i picked up an abandoned black egg with a green glow like line around it :/ *check my scroll to see it* no need to click it, ust look at it, i wanna know xd.png

well yes the one you have is a black. But it has a long lineage. A lot of people like this egg without the lineage to start a new lineage or breed it with an other rare egg.

Edited by Miryana

I'd like to join smile.gif

Don't have any blacks I breed cause they're either inbred or long lineaged xd.png

Two of my blacks are CB and most of the others are bred from my own scroll.

You used to not be able to get rid of the things fast enough! Vines, too.

I'm also surprised at the low number of whites and pinks. All these new dragons pushed them out, I guess.

I don't even see many in the AP, though. o.O Are they really that rare?