Cheshire

Bring back the Blacks

at the moment CB blacks are more often in the Cave than CB pinks, so maybe we should start bringing back those xd.png

Well I think I can be considered a semi-permanent member. I will only breed my PB blacks for my lineage, nothing else. I have been doing so since... probably 3 months now. biggrin.gif

Ill consider myself a member, since I dont have luck looking for CB Blacks xd.png

Well, I haven't bred a single black since I signed up...and I think it's about time I start hunting for the CBs again.

I have come across some nice AP finds though, like this one http://dragcave.net/lineage/N9nr

And an inbred egg with the code SUKC...which died upon biting.

at the moment CB blacks are more often in the Cave than CB pinks, so maybe we should start bringing back those xd.png

I have not seen a single black in the cave for a month but I did see a pink biggrin.gif

I wish I could join, unfortunately, blacks are all my golds are paired up with. Before, I had only about 6 black x gold pairings, and now that the frills cannot breed with rares, I have like 36 black x gold pairings, and I need to breed them to get CB blacks.

Oh, irony!

However, I do adopt blacks from the AP, and I got lucky and found 3 second gen ones. biggrin.gif

Miraculously I caught a cb black yesterday..without even expecting it..

Although I frequently breed my metallics with blacks, I will pledge to not breed blacks for one whole month! Please sign me up!

Someone said they'd seen cb blacks in the cave but I haven't seen a single one in the last four weeks or so. Maybe I'm just on at the wrong hour but it seems that not only blacks but whites, reds, pinks are also hard to find. Pinks used to show up all the time and now, rarely. I had to pick up two cb pinks to start to weed out the inbred pinks i'd kept for the bsa's. (same with reds) and believe me it took a lot of hours just to get them. I don't know if the ratios have leveled out but it doesn't seem so because I still see an enormous amount of MM's as well as the new releases popping up in place of the cb blacks etc. With the ap as low as it is a great deal of the time I'm not sure why we're not getting more of those colors. I'd love another cb black but it seems they're getting almost as hard to (I said almost LOL) catch as a metallic. dry.gif

Edited by Misha

Actually I saw one in the cave just yesterday and clicked it ... just to get the message that I better shouldn`t overburden myself xd.png . Had forgotten that I was still locked.

I have no blacks to breed xd.png

But if I manage to catch either cb or ap blacks, I won't breed :]

The last CB I saw was the 24th of June and I still remember the sadness when I lost it sad.gif

I'm keeping breed (and keep the rare eggs I get) only a pairs for myself

I just had a thought--

TJ has confirmed (in the Suggestions forum) that Wilderness dragons do NOT count towards the ratios. Therefore, any dragon that is released essentially becomes invisible to the site and is replaced.

So a fairly effective way to improve Black ratios might be to RELEASE any long-lineaged/unwanted Black dragons, frozen unalt armies, etc, so that the Cave will replace them.

I just had a thought--

TJ has confirmed (in the Suggestions forum) that Wilderness dragons do NOT count towards the ratios. Therefore, any dragon that is released essentially becomes invisible to the site and is replaced.

So a fairly effective way to improve Black ratios might be to RELEASE any long-lineaged/unwanted Black dragons, frozen unalt armies, etc, so that the Cave will replace them.

But they also can be replaced by the eggs that breeders not in forum or not agreeing with this thread produce, right? It's not 100% sure that we will have more CBs unsure.gif

sign me up..

i've been trying to get a CB black for 3 days now V__V

and then I mean constant watch of the cave :"]

sign me up..

i've been trying to get a CB black for 3 days now V__V

and then I mean constant watch of the cave :"]

Saru, only 3 days, here are months laugh.gif

Good luck! wink.gif

Ooooh, I wanna join, I wanna join!

I promise to not breed my blacks and try to pick up blacks from the AP.

I see at least 2 cb blacks every single day, lol; they're not so rare, as you might think.

Honestly, I'd suggest monitoring trading threads as the best way to get cb black.

I see at least 2 cb blacks every single day, lol; they're not so rare, as you might think.

Honestly, I'd suggest monitoring trading threads as the best way to get cb black.

Outer, are days that I'm trying to trade for CB blacks and I stalk the cave as a vulture, maybe you are a lucky one laugh.gif

I only saw, and lost, 2 during the past week but after them....nothing blink.gif

I'm still not breeding my blacks to help but I wonder if this will ever work

Outer, are days that I'm trying to trade for CB blacks and I stalk the cave as a vulture, maybe you are a lucky one  laugh.gif

I only saw, and lost, 2 during the past week but after them....nothing  blink.gif

Terpsichore, lol, I spent 4 days this week trying to trade my cb black for a nice low-gen metal xd.png

Next time you breed a nice low gen metal - pm me, I'll catch you the black in 24 hours.

Edited by Outer Space