Cheshire

Bring back the Blacks

Maybe we should start releasing some of the worse and long, lineaged & inbred blacks we have? If that's true about them not counting into the ratio if released. unsure.gif

Edited by ToadWitch

Hmm that's an idea but I'd be afraid that I would never have a black on my scroll at all then. A long lineaged one is better than none I guess, but I would kill for a cb xd.png

Maybe we should start releasing some of the worse and long, lineaged & inbred blacks we have? If that's true about them not counting into the ratio if released. unsure.gif

I personally wouldn't because one of my first dragons was a terribly inbred and terribly uneven/mixed female black and I love her to death. And my only male alt is also terribly lineaged and inbred. I've recently begun restricting my inbreds to breeding with inbreds (in the case of my male alt with an also inbred silver female) or to not breeding at all, but I won't release them. happy.gif

And I think maybe the ratios for blacks have gone up (down?) or something, not sure what to call it, but I bred four blacks (all nicely lined, low gen and not inbred) in two days, so maybe things are looking up for the blacks in general. :3

Edited by Infinis

And I think maybe the ratios for blacks have gone up (down?) or something, not sure what to call it, but I bred four blacks (all nicely lined, low gen and not inbred) in two days, so maybe things are looking up for the blacks in general. :3

I let 4 of my frozen ones go...

I saw a CB black yesterday! biggrin.gif

Darn it. I was on yesterday but probably at the wrong time to see it. I've seen only two in months and months and missed both. dry.gif

Yeah I saw that black yesterday. xP Grats you probably got the only one that will be spawned this month xd.png

/jealous

Edit >> Oh wait. You only saw it my bad xd.png ignore previous comment.

Edited by Reidragon

I would Like to Sign up please smile.gif I have started the day out by catching 2 blacks thrown out to the AP if not Alt. I will be freezing them. smile.gif

And I missed 2 CB Blacks in the last week. So they are still out there (jumps up and down) smile.gif

Edited by majors

I shall never breed my blacks until the Cbs return!!! I swear!!! Not that they'll breed for me anyways...

Just saw 2 Blacks in the Cave, within 5 minutes of each other. Missed both, of course. XP

Just saw 2 Blacks in the Cave, within 5 minutes of each other. Missed both, of course. XP

why must I always miss them xd.png

I promise to not to breed my blacks as long as they don't stomp on me!^^ I also promise to pick up the cave blacks in hopes of unclogging the cave.

Sure I'll help out with this. I'd like to be able to get a couple CB blacks to do a pure-breeding test.

Cb blacks are about the same rarity as metallics lately it seems.

Sad really ._.

Makes me sad anyway considering I want a pair xP

I saw one right when I logged on this morning. Of course I was locked then and couldn't really get it. But I clicked anyway!

I don't think many off the forum and who don't regularly check in here have any idea that they are contributing to the lack of CB blacks dropping and that's a shame that there isn't some way to communicate common cave issues or ideas to those who for whatever reason don't have the time to check in (or perhaps don't want to period). If they did know about the problem maybe there wouldn't be as many random breedings.

Edited by Misha

I Really want a Cb black/ metalic, not even 1 cb of either on my scroll yet(dont have any metalic as well hehe). :'(

So, i pledge to not Breed my long lineaged black babies for a month. \^^/

Edited by sloestar

I'll join, too! I promise not to breed my black(b'coz I only have one) until the CB Blacks return. biggrin.gif .And I don't like to breed much, so no worries. biggrin.gif .

It feels like I've been on that list for a really long time now, hehe. Though, I don't mind it at all. (: I've only breed two of mine blacks sometimes, none of them have produced many blacks if I should say so... It's probably best if I stop breeding both of them for a while now.

I just saw a CB Black!

But I stared at it to long and didn't click fast enough tongue.gif

and I haven't bred my blacks in a very long time, except for my CBs and a couple for lineages ^^