Cheshire

Bring back the Blacks

The good news is that the number of blacks bred and, at least by my count, have dropped considerably on the ap. The bad news is that the ones that are still dropping (at least the ones I've checked) are usually long-lineaged and inbred. Inbreeding question aside (as that is a personal preference), wouldn't it make more sense to breed for a particular purpose i.e. for use with metallics or a project rather than to just breed them randomly thus adding to the slowdown of CB Black drops in the Cave? Just a passing thought for what it's worth...

I only have one black I bred , and it's gen isn't even that bad http://dragcave.net/lineage/5q9M

but I promise not to breed my blacks for 1 month to make up for this egg , the father is a favorite dragon of mine that I really wanted a offspring form you see .I always get refusals anyway~ and It'd be nice to pick up a CB instead of gawking at my friend's CB

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IdWB

Another reason I bred this egg is because all of the ones that hatch on my scroll, 75% of them are alts

Edited by Sorrowgrave

I promise not breed my dragons for one whole month. In other words I would like to join.

I would like to join as well. I have only obtained one black egg (today) in my entire dragon cave career and I'm thinking about biting it when my Female vamp goes adult on tuesday.

Ah, yeah, I did sign this. I always go for black eggs. I don't freeze them, but I don't breed them either. Right now, I'm building an army of vamps, so that's ok.

I have noticed that there HAS been a drop in AP blacks lately.

Oh! My time is up! Time to pledge again xd.png !

I promise to not breed my blacks for TWO months this time!

I'm totally signing up for this! None of my blacks are CB and none really have amazing lineages, so I'm all for this.

So, no breeding blacks for me! smile.gif

I swear not to breed my blacks (at all) and any and all messy lineage black eggs I pick up on the ap will be bitten by my miniature vamp army. In the attempt to further help the ratios u.u

Let the Purification begin~

I have quite a few black dragons on my scroll, most of them with terrible lineages so I don't breed them at all anymore. I have been hunting cb's (with no success) and have no need to breed my blacks at all. So I am happy to sign up for this. biggrin.gif I will also make sure to pick up and freeze any poor abandoned black egg/hatchlings I can find.

I saw a CB black in the cave a couple of hours ago. I accidentally refreshed the page before I clicked and caught a neotropical instead, but oh well.

I'm killing blacks....

Mwahh, they're Zombie fodder nao!

For your information, there were 2 cb blacks in the cave tonight smile.gif around 6pm for EST I think..

Meh, lucky you, it's a life that I'm trying to catch one! xd.png

Edited by Terpsichore

I recently saw two Blacks in the main cave at separate times.

@Misha

The reason people breed a lot of Blacks is to get the ALT form, which can ONLY be gotten through breeding. The ALT Black hatchling also has two separate sprites as well. So in order to complete a collection you need several ALT form Blacks.

Saw a CB Black two days ago. I clicked it like mad, but didn´t get it. sad.gif

Well, some time I´ll get one (or two rolleyes.gif ) too. smile.gif

I have two CB blacks back from when they were more common, but unfortunately both are female.

I saw a CB black only this morning, and clicked like a maniac, but did'nt get it. sad.gif