Cheshire

Bring back the Blacks

But they also can be replaced by the eggs that breeders not in forum or not agreeing with this thread produce, right? It's not 100% sure that we will have more CBs unsure.gif

The same could be said of eggs not produced by this group, if that makes sense. Or of eggs bitten or killed by other groups. All I'm saying, is it might be a good additional measure if you've just got some Blacks hanging around your scroll that you don't really need or want. smile.gif

I'm always trying to get CB blacks (never gotten one dry.gifdry.gif ) But I agree that there should be more Cave Born blacks and less AP blacks. If anyone can help me with my quest for getting some CB blacks, (x2) feel free to do so!

If you have a CB black that you don't want, there will be a loving home for it on my scroll! Please PM me! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I've been searching for more cb blacks for the last couple of months to no avail. I assume they're showing (as they've been seen) up at times I'm not available to be on but I'm hanging on like grim death to the cave until I can get lucky enough to pick up some more. Whatever we can do to increase the numbers would be extremely helpful as, right now, they're few and far between with many players wanting them. I've seen lots of whites drop (got quite a few), a few vines, a few reds and some pinks but at least I've seen them even if I didn't get them. I surmise the blacks are now probably the hardest dragon to find (barring metallics).

I can promise I won't breed any of my blacks except my black/gold pair, and even then I'll be keeping and freezing any blacks from them (Trying to get an alt, and forming a little normal black hatchie army in the meantime.) so none will end up on the AP or breeding.

I really need a CB black for a breeding project, so I'd love to see more of them back in the cave. ^^

After Halloween I am gonna be doin a vamp project and will be takin all black eggs from the ap and biting them smile.gif Hope it helps biggrin.gif

I promise not to breed my blacks, aside from my lurvely alt.~ ^.^ I'm probably not going to breed him/her (hatchie, still ungendered) anyway, but I want to be able to without breaking a promise, know what I mean?~ ^.^

And I'll also make aim to bite AP blacks more often than any other egg when I use my two vamps. Actually, I'll ONLY bite AP blacks for the vamp giveaways. So unless I'm biting a vamp for myself or for a friend, I'll stick to AP blacks. ;o

And I dislike freezing, so I'll just stick with biting.~ ^.^

Edited by christmawolf

Hello. :> May I join? I wanted to start a personal lineage with some CB Blacks, but, of course, there were none. sad.gif Plus, it saddens me that they're all gone... I'll try my best not to breed my blacks for a while, promise! X3

I swear not to breed my blacks for 1 month. I too really want many of the cb from the past to come back. sad.gif

Saru, only 3 days, here are months laugh.gif

Good luck! wink.gif

I'm on the side of "months" now I've been searching the cave for them. I'd spend 24 hours a day if I didn't have a little thing called work calling me in every day. And, even then, I'm not sure if I'd still have a chance. I wish those who'd either seen or caught them recently could give us some numbers. I've seen tons of whites (picked up quite a few), waters, magi, as well as other commons but the elusive cb black? Harder to find than a needle in a haystack at the moment sadly. dry.gif

I'm on the side of "months" now I've been searching the cave for them. I'd spend 24 hours a day if I didn't have a little thing called work calling me in every day. And, even then, I'm not sure if I'd still have a chance. I wish those who'd either seen or caught them recently could give us some numbers. I've seen tons of whites (picked up quite a few), waters, magi, as well as other commons but the elusive cb black? Harder to find than a needle in a haystack at the moment sadly. dry.gif

I saw one 2 days ago, and one yesterday...both lost as I'm always doing something like taking the cup of coffee..scratching the ears of my dog... LOL and then I destroy my mouse but I'm always later xd.png

I saw one 2 days ago, and one yesterday...both lost as I'm always doing something like taking the cup of coffee..scratching the ears of my dog... LOL and then I destroy my mouse but I'm always later xd.png

I'm not sure whether it's better to see them not at all or to have seen them and *missed* them. xd.png

Just picked up a black eggie and bit it. Saving it for someone else.~ ^.^

I've also tried to snag some black hatchies, but I was always too late. >.< Hopefully the people who got them froze them.

I haven't seen one in months. I think it is more like finding a grain of rice on a beach.

I haven't seen one in months. I think it is more like finding a grain of rice on a beach.

Those that do see them must be under a lucky star. I change times get up early, stalk the cave after work, check on weekends and zip, nada, nothing. blink.gif

Those that do see them must be under a lucky star. I change times get up early, stalk the cave after work, check on weekends and zip, nada, nothing. blink.gif

I agree...I did chomp a long linaged inbred today for the cause...

But even were I able to find one someone is willing to trade...I don't have anything awesome to offer up dry.gif

I agree...I did chomp a long linaged inbred today for the cause...

But even were I able to find one someone is willing to trade...I don't have anything awesome to offer up dry.gif

Don't forget I'm here :3

I've set a goal of getting 3 CB blacks. Getting 4 CB blacks (like I have for all other dragons) is out of the question right now, so I'll settle for 2 for myself right now. I keep looking in the rare trading center but it seems people are keeping their blacks lately. I seem to be online at the wrong times to catch them...

My boyfriend and I each caught a CB Black within 10 minutes of each other about a week ago. It was really amazingly funny, actually, since we were in the same room (I was on my laptop). He caught one and we were both jumping up and down, then I was like "OK NOW IMA CATCH ONE" joking, went back to hunting and then the green glow popped up, and I caught it o.o;

Could have traded for some nice stuff, but neither of us was letting go of those eggs. (His first CB Black, my second but my first was gifted)

^ So lucky. I haven't even seen a CB black in months. I see them on the trade threads, but never in the cave. Granted, I tend to hunt only for short periods of time, because it's usually not long before I lock myself with Spitfires while clicking every "brightly colored markings" I see in hopes of a Stripe. T_T

I promise not to breed my blacks. (I never breed them anyway.)

A minor thing is I do have a oldish cb black from earlier in the year (When I think they were common) so I don't overly want one since I already have one.

I saw a CB Black in the Cave yesterday night! First time I've seen one since 2009. xd.png Hopefully we'll be seeing more nowadays!!

I acutally think your campaign is working a little too well. I have not seen any AP blacks in DAYS of haunting the cave. I only have one black adult and I need more. I'd adopt them, except that they don't seem to be turning up. I can't promise not to breed mine because I'm gonna. I need more blacks. I can promise to adopt homeless blacks. I'll even take blacks other people need homes for.

I acutally think your campaign is working a little too well. I have not seen any AP blacks in DAYS of haunting the cave. I only have one black adult and I need more. I'd adopt them, except that they don't seem to be turning up. I can't promise not to breed mine because I'm gonna. I need more blacks. I can promise to adopt homeless blacks. I'll even take blacks other people need homes for.

Black breeding rates are way, way down too. Even the people who ARE breeding their blacks aren't getting many Black eggs.

I promise not to breed my blacks.

And I've seen a CB Black about a week ago!