Cheshire

Bring back the Blacks

yes my black striped has start cracking as well.. I happy now. hope for grew up soon. I maybe get other one after that. see which gender that i will have it. rolleyes.gifsmile.gif

Why not vamping them? That way, they'll be out of the total ratio. The worst it can happen is for them to get killed.

I'm sure this has been suggested already... forgive my lazyness for not going through the whole thread.

I vamped three black eggs last night and tossed them back into the AP. All of them were adopted. smile.gif

It's not a very efficient way to clear out the lineaged blacks since bites are on a 30 day cooldown, but when you CAN do them it's a bit helpful.

As for the black stripes, I've just been breeding my PB stripes. They give out blacks too, and you don't need to ruin any other lineages to do it.

I'll be unlocking soon so I can pick up 2 more black eggs and let them hatch, then freeze and release

I never thought about that for restoring the balance with the Blacks, I wonder if more people did that would that help?

:I the AP is kind of ridiculous. I will be specifically targeting black eggs with vampire bites later tonight, then releasing. Hopefully this will help out your cause, too. :3

I was EQing black eggs, and... I got myself a CB black! Yes! But... now I see the huge AP wall made of blacks. =( Now I need an army of Pebbles.

I was mezmerized in a bad way by the rolling wall of blacks I saw on the ap since the advent of the black stripe. I was hoping that the breedings would be more equally divided up in a somewhat more balanced fashion between the Black Marrows, Nebula, Ember etc but I suppose many players had blacks on their scrolls so it was a bit easier. I have sixty two vamps so I should get cracking and turn some of them but, for now, I can't deal with a "kill" taking me out of my own scroll needs. I'll try to soon though. I know at least they'll be snapped up as vamps.

I notice so many blacks and grey and greens in AP. tongue.gif I need clear like more colors like blue, pink, etc. oh well. smile.gif

It won't happen with the current black ratios in about.... 500000 years. FYI, of course. tongue.gif

I am about ready to make use of my green dragons and start quaking every black egg I see. I've never used earthquake once, but I'm thinking of starting.

Well, I can promise not to breed any blacks together, but I will probably be breeding my Magi and Black together for my lineage project. All that pairing seems to be producing is Magis, so is that okay?

Is the list being edited? Looks like the last time it was updated was in May... o.O

@Schnikeys: I don't think so; there's always the chance that you produce a black egg~

I was mezmerized in a bad way by the rolling wall of blacks I saw on the ap since the advent of the black stripe. I was hoping that the breedings would be more equally divided up in a somewhat more balanced fashion between the Black Marrows, Nebula, Ember etc but I suppose many players had blacks on their scrolls so it was a bit easier. I have sixty two vamps so I should get cracking and turn some of them but, for now, I can't deal with a "kill" taking me out of my own scroll needs. I'll try to soon though. I know at least they'll be snapped up as vamps.

I'm with you there. Once I am unlocked and have my fill of the new release dragons I'll start nabbing up inbred black eggs and biting em wink.gif If they have clean short lineages I will just hatch them and either release them or keep them for myself if they hatch alt happy.gif

Is the list being edited? Looks like the last time it was updated was in May... o.O

@Schnikeys: I don't think so; there's always the chance that you produce a black egg~

I don't believe it is... I haven't seen Cheshire around at all recently...

Will join and not breed my Blacks for a month (with exception of my two even gen checkerboards).

Also, I will vamp and EQ as many as possible.

I won't breed mine for a whole month, I swear!

I'll pick up a few for some Alt tries, and freeze, then release, the rest.

Got 2 eggs.

Edited by candygal

It looks like the wall of blacks in the AP is going down some. Honestly I see more whites than blacks some of the time.

Actually, this will probably never work, as much as I'd like to see more CB blacks, with the new breeding to get the black stripes, I don't see them going away anytime soon. And another thing to consider, it's such a small percentage of the people that have scrolls, that are even in this forum.

Edited by Cheystar

Actually, this will probably never work, as much as I'd like to see more CB blacks, with the new breeding to get the black stripes, I don't see them going away anytime soon. And another thing to consider, it's such a small percentage of the people that have scrolls, that are even in this forum.

Every little bit counts, ne?

Okay, I last posted Feb 18. So popping in to say that I'm continuing to breed responsibly. Still have only bred 1 black in my whole time being here, and occasionally take an egg off the AP and raise it, often banning it from breeding. I even used my marrow to get my black stripe over a black. wink.gif

Every little bit counts, ne?

Don't I wish. LOL

I have a soft heart when it comes to blacks, I don't really breed them much, but I always seem to nab them from the AP. I raise and keep them safely tucked on my scroll, so maybe that helps too. huh.gif

Edited by Cheystar