Gsea

Warrior Cats Books!

what is your opinion on the warrior cats series?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love the warrior series so far I just finished the 3rd book..... I don't want anyone to say anything to spoil the series but I'm really depressed about Greystripe.... he was my favorite character how could he just go and betray the clan like that and join Riverclan I mean Fireheart is his best friend and bluestar brackenfur and Cinderpaw like Greystripe still! Yellowfang doesent really hate him in fact i dont think she hates him at all and a couple of others.... I always new Tigerclaw was a traitor! I hated him ever since the beginning of the first book! I'm going to start to read the 4th book now I hope he changes his mind I love Greystripe <3 GREYSTRIPE come back!!!!!!!!! :'( (I was crying when he said he was joining Riverclan) :'(

Really loved this series when I was younger. Went as far as to start a warrior roleplay site at www.wildwindflower.proboards.com . Now I'm kind of growing out of them but I'd recommend them to younger players

The first two series, good. The third and fourth...meh. It's too long, and it got so boring. sleep.gif I used to read each Warriors book, but now I'm not interested in it. :/

Edited by Dragonwing1234

The third one is a kind of meh until you hot the last 3 books. The fourth is like omg awesomeness.

Ahhhh I need to finish the most recent Warriors book (The Forgotten Warrior) and then get The Last Hope when it comes out in April. ;A;

I can't wait for The Last Hope. ;A; I've a feeling that it will be full of awesomeness. o3o

Lol yeah. I'm also hoping the series will finally end. o.O Because it needs to end. It's a good series but... kinda repetitive...

It's more predictable than it was in the first and second series...the forgotten warrior in The Forgotten Warrior we all saw coming. o3o lolhollyleaf <spoiler, highlight to read.

I think Firestar is finally going to die at the end of this series |D

I do like that it keeps going on even though it's repetitive. I don't have a lot of time to read anymore and the Warriors books are great reads for when you have limited time.

Firestar like seriously needs to die. Yes, he was the main character in the first series, and then he's a good leader so he can stay during second, but after third... he's just boring now.

I actually partially agree with that. However, his role got boosted once he learned who the three were. But, if Firestar needs to die, doesn't Mousefur too? She was a youngish warrior when Firestar was a kittypet.

Lol yeah. I'm also hoping the series will finally end. o.O Because it needs to end. It's a good series but... kinda repetitive...

I agree with you. I loved this series when i first started reading it but it really is too repetitive which says to me that they might be running out of original plot for this series.

Okay these cats need to die or retire:

Firestar- DIE (Was a beepin warrior in the FIRST book! Wayyyy too old)

Blackstar- DIE (old and I don't like him)

Dustpelt- RETIRE (old)

Sandstorm- RETIRE (old)

Greystripe- DIE (same as Firestar)

Brambleclaw- DIE (old and I want Lionblaze to become leader ^•^)

I actually partially agree with that. However, his role got boosted once he learned who the three were. But, if Firestar needs to die, doesn't Mousefur too? She was a youngish warrior when Firestar was a kittypet.

YES. Although she's not as boring as Firestar. Crabby elders be funny. xd.png

Moonbeam; I like Graystripe. D: and I also want Lion to become leader ^^

Agreed with everyone else, it is very repetetive. I think there needs to be a real big shocker later in the series... I find that it's the same thing. Some prophecy comes true, they have dreams, they become a warrior, they go on a quest for a few days, two clans start fighting... and so on. I used to be a HUGE fan, but eventually I stopped at Fading (or was it Faded?) Echoes. Also, the series should draw to an end. It seems never-ending. I like Erin Hunter's other series a bit more, The Seekers.

I sure hope the Erins have a big shocker coming up. dry.gif The Forgotten Warrior Infinis mentioned was very very predictable.

I quite enjoyed this series at first, but then it went from exciting and squee-worthy to very predictable. The cats fight, hunt, get in a battle, get a dream to save the clans, fight some more, save the day, end of series, bigger problem coming up next time. The series should end some time, too. I also think the series should be a little more realistic on the subject of cat behavior.

I liked the series when I was in middle school. I've pretty much grown out of it now, though. I still skim the first six books for nostalgia's sake, but I don't get much out of the story anymore.

I started reading Warriors like five years ago and fell in love with the first series <3

The second and third I didn't like as much, and I stopped reading the fourth after the second book. I guess I had just outgrown it? I like re-reading the first series sometimes though; it was really well-written and I loved the plot. I also loved how there was only one PoV throughout the whole series.

I love this series. But I guess my username speaks for itself on that one. The only complaint I have about the books is that those cats that aren't the main characters often loose all of the characterization that was built up for them previously, like Firestar. He was my favorite cat in the first series, but now, not so much.

I was thinking Bluestar was going whacko in the first 6 books. I mean, she only trusts Fireheart? She's kinda the reason why Swiftpaw died.

I love the warrior cats books! Everyone thinks 'The New Prophecy Stunk' when i actually think it wasquite suspenseful, in all they are all amazing. Waiting for my new books 'Omen of the Stars' series to arrive in the post. Can't wait! smile.gif

Personally, I feel like Warriors is just insanity. I was into the chaos in 4th and 5th grade. I read all the way up to the 4th Omen of the Stars, and I have a ton of books sitting on my desk. After the second series, the whole plot went downhill. Seriously, why can't Firestar just die, die, DIE?!?! His awaited death is mainly the reason why I continued the series.

I have some couples I love that I hated being broken. LionblazeXCinderheart was perfect, but then Cinderheart had to get selfish. Really, she was given a second chance at becoming a warrior and she dumps her cat-boyfriend? And I felt like TigerheartXDovewing would've went pretty far until Tigerheart had to manipulate that little kit. (It is Tigerheart, right? The tabby that Dovepaw/wing fell in love with, the one from ShadowClan?)

I also admit to having a fanfiction-in-progress about a young warrior named Puffheart of LionClan (ThunderClan and ShadowClan fused together) whose mother, Askiastar, is away with the TigerClan leader Keemustar. (TigerClan is a combo of Wind- and RiverClan.) I got the names Askiastar and Keemustar from my friend's dragons, Askia of the Moonlit Sky and Keemu's Starry Skie. (both on this page of my friend's scroll.) Puffheart is feeling like the two clans will explode int war while the two leaders are away, so she journeys off with her friends to find her mother and the other clan leader. Anyone like this so far? I mean, how it sounds?

That's not even a fraction of what I have to say about the series. I'm not even kidding. I also have 3 living warriorsonas, Darkblaze, Shadowstrike and Sweetbreeze. (Shadow and Sweet are sisters, and Darkblaze set up the name for my character Dark Blaze.)

Personally, I feel like Warriors is just insanity. I was into the chaos in 4th and 5th grade. I read all the way up to the 4th Omen of the Stars, and I have a ton of books sitting on my desk. After the second series, the whole plot went downhill. Seriously, why can't Firestar just die, die, DIE?!?! His awaited death is mainly the reason why I continued the series.

I have some couples I love that I hated being broken. LionblazeXCinderheart was perfect, but then Cinderheart had to get selfish. Really, she was given a second chance at becoming a warrior and she dumps her cat-boyfriend? And I felt like TigerheartXDovewing would've went pretty far until Tigerheart had to manipulate that little kit. (It is Tigerheart, right? The tabby that Dovepaw/wing fell in love with, the one from ShadowClan?)

I also admit to having a fanfiction-in-progress about a young warrior named Puffheart of LionClan (ThunderClan and ShadowClan fused together) whose mother, Askiastar, is away with the TigerClan leader Keemustar. (TigerClan is a combo of Wind- and RiverClan.) I got the names Askiastar and Keemustar from my friend's dragons, Askia of the Moonlit Sky and Keemu's Starry Skie. (both on this page of my friend's scroll.) Puffheart is feeling like the two clans will explode int war while the two leaders are away, so she journeys off with her friends to find her mother and the other clan leader. Anyone like this so far? I mean, how it sounds?

That's not even a fraction of what I have to say about the series. I'm not even kidding. I also have 3 living warriorsonas, Darkblaze, Shadowstrike and Sweetbreeze. (Shadow and Sweet are sisters, and Darkblaze set up the name for my character Dark Blaze.)

I know, right? FIRESTAR JUST DIE! I mean, Brambleclaw wanna be leader T.T IM TELLING YOU THIS ERIN HUNTER- MAKE HIM DIIIEEEEE

He deserves to. He loved more then any other cat for geez sakes. He's like on his last 3-2-4 lives!