Gsea

Warrior Cats Books!

what is your opinion on the warrior cats series?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I actually find it amusing. It gives the cats character.

Ish.

The character of the cats.. I don't even know who the current cats in the series are..

But I think it would be cool it they wrote a book about the cats in the beginning(Them first cats, ya know, Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind cats who came up with the clans and were the first leaders?)

That would be pretty cool to see how they lived back then.

Edited by Adoxy

When I first start I loved Warriors, I thought they were amazing and read them for a long time. But now that the fourth series is out its sort of slowed down I think. I think they need to wrap up the main plot really, its always about "Oh noees, its a prophecy!...?"

First Series: Awesome, loved them, still read them now and then, third book was my fav.

Second Series: . . . Uggggggghhhhh the un-needed drama

Third Series: Meh...too predictable, like we didn't know who the three's parents were (I hope all the fans know what this means, I don't want to spoil)

Fourth Series: I haven't been keeping up, been too busy lately but I like Dovepaw

SkyClan: Loved it actually, I liked how different it was and the setting

BlueStar's Story: Bweeeehhh..I love Bluestar, she was amazing, I was personally excited for it and I liked the story about how it wasn't all about daisies and butterflies of Bluestar's life, they made her suffer. Could have done better though.

Mangas: Drive me nuts...sorry

Ya. Right now I'm rereading the New Prophecy. It's my 2nd favorite set. SkyClan's books are pretty cool too. I think the sets are slowly becoming more fantasy-like as it goes, like the Three's powers. (Haha I commented on it, without spoilers.) xd.png

Ya. Right now I'm rereading the New Prophecy. It's my 2nd favorite set. SkyClan's books are pretty cool too. I think the sets are slowly becoming more fantasy-like as it goes, like the Three's powers. (Haha I commented on it, without spoilers.) xd.png

SkyClan is really good, I enjoyed it quite a bit, it was good for them to branch off. I think they need to take a couple month hiatus to go do something else in the Warriors series, like maybe an entire series for SkyClan instead of a book now and then.

The books are AMAZING! I only read the 1st series though. But, I must say, what i've read so far is THE BOMB!

Nice! I have too, except for the manga. I've only read Tigerstar and Sasha the 1st. But, ya, it would be cool for them to do a series about SkyClan, or even the Tribe. I wanna know if Brook had kits for Stormfur.

I just purchased the newest warriors series book, Night Whispers.

Can't wait to start reading! Anybody else interested in this one?

(Third book of Fourth series)

I need money with which to buy Night Whispers. 8|

@karigan: I wish they'd write more about the tribe too.

I have it right now, I am just stalling time so I don't finish it tonight.

I'll let you know as soon as I start reading Stunningfire.

*goes to read now*

They had to leave the forest. sad.gif I always cry every time I read that. It's so sad. Those cats grew up there. They had to leave thier homes. ='(

alot.png <--I'm testing something. What is your favorite book, out of them all? I love The Darkest Hour best. I always cry when Whitestorm dies. (I cry a lot when I read. xd.png ) Edited by Karigan Galadheon

I love Warriors alot.png! I'm on book 4 of The New Prophecy series. I haven't read it lately because I'm reading another book at the moment.

Edited by fireball225

I used to read the books over and over, obsessively. Loved them. Then I guess I kinda outgrew them... maybe I should revisit them one of these days... smile.gif