Gsea

Warrior Cats Books!

what is your opinion on the warrior cats series?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know, right? And there are lots of typos and stuff. They've been really confused with genders in the last few books.

yeah...

Technically the fox trap wouldn't have killed firestar if that actually happened, because he would still have some lives left? :/

Fox trap = Imminent doom

But Fox trap + Firestar = bloody mass that will survive because he's firestar

More like: scratched-up tom that heals rapidly and miraculously, and StarClan gives him strength and encourages him...

Ooooh! Nightmare LUBS The Warriors. Been readin' 'em for 2 years now. <3

Couldnt get enough of them. But now, Ive aged a bit and am now reading Adult Novels. Ahhh romance and drama. A girls best friend. rolleyes.gif

Yup xd.png

(excuse my sudden absense, I was in the Grand Canyon with NO WIFI (sob) for the whole week.)

But Firestar + Fox trap = a severed head that would miraculously reconnect with its body and become the personification of Softiness.

That description's gotta be the best of them.

At least his lives can't go on forever. /evil laugh

Well it's just that...I don't know. Lionblaze doesn't seem to me like the type of deputy TC needs...besides, who knows, maybe if he becomes leader he'll eventually turn into an old, cliched softy like Firestar.

I don't want that to happen to Lion sad.gif

Lion never be cliche! He has the right fiery type of personality that will boost up ThunderClan, along with understanding mercy. He'd be a great leader...

I guess you haz a point there.

But he didn't have powers, did he? rolleyes.gif Although there is the possibility of becoming a Gary-Stu.

/silence/

Okay, LIKELINESS of becoming a Gary-Stu.

She would. Only that's a bit unfair, her being both med cat and then deputy/leader. X3 But she is perfect for it.

She is, and it would be kind of compensation for the fact that her leg was run over by a truck (if i remember properly). So yeah.

I mean, I'd think that people who've read at least the first series would cme here, but you never know.

For Hazeltail, idk, she's a choice but we don't know as much about her as we do Cinderheart.

And it would be a bonus for Cinderheart because she's Lionblaze's possible mate so if it's not Lionblaze, well, then it might be her biggrin.gif

EDIT: put it in white tongue.gif

Edited by darkangel787

I doubt the Erins will give her so much power though. She's not the leader type, although she's understanding and all that.

Yes plz put that in white...

Well yes, she's not the leading type as much as Daisy's a useless mousebrain...

hehehe.

Same with Mousewhisker (just as a random lil' example).

Jeezus. I hardly know what to think of that trio of nestmates (that's Berrynose, Mousewhisker, and Hazeltail) except maybe Berrynose. The Hunters tend out to leave out the really minor characters from any development. At all. sad.gif

Yeah and it's sad, I want to know more about their life. They were interesting as kits, like when Daisy brought them to the Clan and all, but the Erins tend to ease off on those characters I fell in love with as soon as they grow up. D:

Yup.

By Fading Echoes, I had mostly forgotten about Cinder and Poppy.

Well, more forgotten about Cinder (D:) than Poppyfrost, with the whole mate thing with Berrynose and all.

But then Cinder suddenly makes this comeback with...well, yeah.

lol.

...yeah.

Perhaps i missed that part. I tended to skim over PoT series a little bit towards the end. Because, well, yeah.

The whole PoT series was too dramatic. >_> I like the lighter parts, like cats grieving and stuff.

Exactly why I skimmed a bit.

But only a bit. I still know what went on, and still nommed the books.

I mean, they're warrior books after all. No matter how dramatic or how much the plot is lacking, they're warrior books.