Gsea

Warrior Cats Books!

what is your opinion on the warrior cats series?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Are you sure? According to someone at the book store near me, they became available for sale on the 12, in the US

Are you sure? According to someone at the book store near me, they became available for sale on the 12, in the US

I'm 100% sure it came out earlier then that, I had the book in my hand :3 If I remember right it was the 6th the first time I got to see and flip through the book.

I finally got the book from the library! Been reading it off and on all day x3 It's really good, although graywing is sorta frustrating. I'll have to put myself on the waiting list for the next book so I can read it as soon as it comes out and the library get it an such.

Which series? Omen of the Stars?

No I got Omen of The Stars. I have night whispers.

I meant the ones after Omen of The Stars D:

But oots is a tad boring!

The first 6 books were additive. the new prophecy was ok. power of three good. oots boring

I love the series! It's really awesome. Unlike most people, my favorite parts were. OotS and PoT. I really like the whole part if the Dark Forest Warriors coming to the Kaje Territories.

I had no idea thee was a new series! Is it still the same characters?

I love the series! It's really awesome. Unlike most people, my favorite parts were. OotS and PoT. I really like the whole part if the Dark Forest Warriors coming to the Kaje Territories.

I had no idea thee was a new series! Is it still the same characters?

Nope, the new series is about the Mountain Tribe Cats.

At first I thought it was a bit ridiculous that there was an entire series about feral cats living in the woods, but once I started reading it, I couldn't stop. I absolutely love those books.

I'm more of a dog person but I love the warriors series. There is also another series called survivors coming out and it's like warriors but with dogs.

I love them! I've read almost all of the books, and I've just started on Dawn Of The Clans. The fandom of Warriors though is a little weird though.

I'm more of a dog person but I love the warriors series. There is also another series called survivors coming out and it's like warriors but with dogs.

The second book just recently came out smile.gif

I WANT to read Survivors, but I can NEVER find e books!

Anyway, I KNOW WHO THUNDER IS. It's a bit obvious, and it's more obvious the Thunder Rising is about Thunder. And I hope Turtle Tail comes back to be with Gray Wing! </3

The book I REALLY like (my favourite book of ALL TIME) is Tallstar's revenge. It wasn't overly sad- only his dad died, he never knew his sister, and his mom still cared- but it really got to me. The other super editions (I mean the ones about leader's pasts) were all very sad and all, but this one is the one that expresses emotion. Although this may just be that I can really connect to this book...

Anyway, I LOOOVE this series, even if Power of Three was AWFUL. I just like that the cats are more intelligent (I think that other animals are smarter than human, because they didn't discover technology and pollute the earth) and its interesting to see it in this perspective.

By the way, girlfairy, don't bother with Survivors. IT SUCKS. Read seekers though, I think it may actually be BETTER than Warriors.

The book I REALLY like (my favourite book of ALL TIME) is Tallstar's revenge. It wasn't overly sad- only his dad died, he never knew his sister, and his mom still cared- but it really got to me. The other super editions (I mean the ones about leader's pasts) were all very sad and all, but this one is the one that expresses emotion. Although this may just be that I can really connect to this book...

Anyway, I LOOOVE this series, even if Power of Three was AWFUL. I just like that the cats are more intelligent (I think that other animals are smarter than human, because they didn't discover technology and pollute the earth) and its interesting to see it in this perspective.

By the way, girlfairy, don't bother with Survivors. IT SUCKS. Read seekers though, I think it may actually be BETTER than Warriors.

I do read Seekers! I love it! But anyway, back to Warriors...

I wanna read Talkstar's revenge. I heard it was about him avenging his father, right...?

Kind of. BUT THERE'S DO MUCH MORE! I don't think as much "sad" stuff happens, but it connects to you much more.

Forget what I said about survivors. The second one was awesome. The first one was really....not that good, though.

I agree with you KB. My favourite warrior book would've been the last one were Firestar dies AKA the last hope., (wait was that just a spoiler? Or did everyone know he died?)

I agree with you KB. My favourite warrior book would've been the last one were Firestar dies AKA the last hope., (wait was that just a spoiler? Or did everyone know he died?)

We al know he dies in the end.

We al know he dies in the end.

Just making sure that everybody knew. I honestly didn't know he died until I got the warriors app on ITunes and only then did I find out

I absolutely loved the books until they got more and more like some crazy soap opera. and I found out just how unrealistic they can be! Cats don't ever do that stuff. But the writing is fairly good.

It's my favorite series ever, but it is going downhill....the Power of Three and Omen of thhe Stars are a bit weird....and sad, and not as good as the first series. I really like Jay x Half Moon, though. And one more thing;

Scourge Scourge Scourge Scourge Scourge Scourge Scourge Scourge Scourge Scourge Scourge Scourge Scourge Scourge I LOVE SCOURGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. I really like Scourge. Hard to tell, isn't it?

Wow, I've been reading all of this for about an hour or more. I read the first arc in a day.

Woh, hold up! Do you mean the first arc as in the first six books in ONE DAY?! blink.gif Holy crap.

It took me a little under a week to read the first six books.

Anyway, I LOVE the Warrior Cat series! I've only read the first story (with firestar) and I've read some of the manga that was made. Mostly the Story of Scourge and the trilogy with Graystripe.

I wish I had more of the series.

Oops! No, I meant two days. Three books in a day for two days in a row. I could only do it because a was sick, though. All I did for two days was eat, sleep, and read warriors. xd.png

I also read the Rise of Scourge, which I loved. Hehe it's the book that made me love him so much, because before I just thought he was some evil moron like Tigerstar. But then I was like aaaaaw you're so awesome! I read Tigerstar and Sasha, but the artwork is terrible! Tigerstar is either staring at Sasha's butt or looking like he has some......dirtplace issues. The many a artist really isn't very good. I mean, I can draw cats better than that!

Edited by igloo9201

I just found a mistake in the guide Secrets of the Clans, even though it is written by Erin Hunter! xd.png Scourge is called Blood. It says under Tigerstar "Killed by Blood the leader of Bloodclan". lol. tongue.gif

Oops! No, I meant two days. Three books in a day for two days in a row. I could only do it because a was sick, though. All I did for two days was eat, sleep, and read warriors. xd.png

I also read the Rise of Scourge, which I loved. Hehe it's the book that made me love him so much, because before I just thought he was some evil moron like Tigerstar. But then I was like aaaaaw you're so awesome! I read Tigerstar and Sasha, but the artwork is terrible! Tigerstar is either staring at Sasha's butt or looking like he has some......dirtplace issues. The many a artist really isn't very good. I mean, I can draw cats better than that!

Tbh, I don't really like the artwork in the comic spinoffs, but the plot is OK.