Gsea

Warrior Cats Books!

what is your opinion on the warrior cats series?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I remain a fan, but not a Super-Overly-Obsessed fan. I read the books occasionally on free-time when I'm fairly bored, but I really enjoy Warriors Roleplaying, it's like writing my own story. I often rp on Wikis (my User Name's Silverwhisker, for those who also have Wiki accounts), and on here. But when they started giving cats powers (Lionblaze's Super-strength, Dovewing's super-hearing)....The "Erin's" went a bit too far. x3

Agreed. Although, I was decently okay with Jayfeather's power, for some reason. Dunno why, probably because he's a medicine cat with a connection to Starclan and whatever. Meh, I kinda grew out of the series, and just read the books for entertainment rather than to love them.

I havent read them since I got done with the last hope. In my opinion they didnt need that huge killing fest at the end of that book

...really? I thought the killing feat was really terrible; way too little death. The dark forest was training dozens to fight as killers for years, they really sucked. I don't think there were more than 20 deaths, which was disappointing.

I liked Firestar better as fireheart

What were your favorite cats then?

Edited by Spottedleaf

Yeah, fire heart was so much better because of how impulsive he was.

I really liked Mapleshade. Everyone else hated her, but I loved her. Uh... Spottedleaf? Until I found out she like Firestar. Whitestorm was pretty decent.

I liked Spottedleaf. You can probably tell because of my name. Yeah I liked Whitestorm a lot too

Edited by Spottedleaf

My dislikes:

*Firestar (I agree with you guys, Fireheart was better)

*Leafstar (Reeaaally bad naming problems...)

*Most of the SkyClan cats

****Millie

***Foxheart

*Daisy

*Breezepelt and his Mother

*Tigerheart

Cats I'm okay with:

*Spottedleaf (Sorry Spottedleaf, but she got a bit too nosy to me x3)

*Briarlight

*Purdy

*Brokenstar

*Bluestar

*Tigerstar

My Favs:

**Silverstream

*Yellowfang

*Raggedstar

*Longtail

*Jayfeather (at times, sometimes I don't like him..BUT I HATE HIS POWERS, cats don't have superpowers. x3)

*Cinderheart/pelt

*Halfmoon

*Brambleclaw

**Lionheart

**Whitestorm

@Spottedleaf:

Yeah, I've been (and still am) a B-crat, Admin, Chat Mod, Founder, and Roll-Backer...I've been on many Wikis. tongue.gif

Edited by 20mia08

Cool. I have never made my own site before. Do you think it's bad that I'm a mod on a website that you have to be 13 to be a member on and I'm not 13?

Oh and the only reason my username is spottedleaf on almos t all of the sites I go on is so i don't have to remember a whole bunch of different names.

I always love villains in books, and that's no different for Warriors. I love Tigerstar! I also like Hollyleaf <3

I always love villains in books, and that's no different for Warriors. I love Tigerstar! I also like Hollyleaf <3

Exactly! Every book like that needs a good villain! It makes the books more interesting.

But Mapleshade did evil stuff after she got banished. There's been some hinting that she's a cannibal, or killed kits or something. Anyway, she didn't get sent to the dark forest. She found her way there.

Tiger star wasn't a good villain either. I like how devoted to evilness he was, but he was also bland, boring, uninteresting and a complete plot device.

Holly's a villain now? ;-;

About Holly (spoilers): She killed Ashfur, feigned her death when people found out, then came back later. In the final battle, she gets killed.

Holly is the one of the most developed characters in the entire series, unfortunately :/

one of the most developed characters, but also one of the most screwed up, in my opinion. o.e like... I still don't really have a firm grip on her or even how I feel towards her, besides the fact that I don't like her very much.

I just don't get her.

one of the most developed characters, but also one of the most screwed up, in my opinion. o.e like... I still don't really have a firm grip on her or even how I feel towards her, besides the fact that I don't like her very much.

I just don't get her.

I'm pretty okay with her. What she does makes sense, in my opinion, and isn't just because the Erins say so. So few of the characters have any personality, Hollyleaf's actually grown on me a bit.

Has anyone else read the First Battle? It's the newest one, I think, and I had to drop it around page 200. I was waiting the entire book for a certain character to die, and the character died. It was so obvious. The books keep following the same pattern, and it's so dang annoying. I'm surprised that I still read these, with how much I dislike them now.

My friend gave me a list of everyone who died in The Last Hope, and one made me really happy (two actually), and some of the deaths wern't shown in the book. (One of them is....How do I say this? A....Major change?)

My friend gave me a list of everyone who died in The Last Hope, and one made me really happy (two actually), and some of the deaths wern't shown in the book. (One of them is....How do I say this? A....Major change?)

Who made you really happy? And who are the unsaid ones? Sorry, I'm just really curious.

Sure. Can't you do it in white text, though.

Speaking of Hollyleaf, what did you guys think of the fact that she had no power? It kinda annoyed me, actually.

I think she shouldve been one of the three instead of Dovewing because her siblings were

edit: I am now a level 5

Edited by Spottedleaf