Gsea

Warrior Cats Books!

what is your opinion on the warrior cats series?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@Karigan: Aw. I liked how the journey brought them together. And that's hard - I like Long Shadows or Eclipse. Yeah, that was sad. And NOBODY'S TOO OLD FOR THEM. I know a 20-year-old who reads them smile.gif

@Stunning Aw, thanks! You make me feel a whole lot better. They're 4th grade reading level, but they're classics you know? Do you have a favorite character? A lot of people on the Warriors/Seekers forums make a lot of fuss over Jayfeather. Personally, my favorite's probably Brambleclaw. Anyone here bought Night Whispers yet?

I read Night Whispers.

And Its... really good... Flametail (Shadowclan Medicine Cat) is now a 'point of view character' and I'm nearly finished the book, with about 10 pages left.

I can say it's one of my favorites, because there were parts were I legit got chills.

And I'm pretty old myself so age does not matter when it comes to the knowledge of reading xd.png

Edited by Passii

Apparently they're supposed to be ages 12+, actually. And that's a very hard question. Maybe Lionblaze?

I LOVE IT

i am looking for the second book though

smile.gif no eggspam.

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

Um, just a warning and I know you're new but you're not allowed to post your eggs/hatchlings on this site. Not even links.

What was it? Oh, wouldn't it be cool if SkyClan lived just a few hills over from the 4 clans at the lake?!

Wow. VERY intense book.

Sadly, I won't tell you who.. or whats happens but the ending really made my stomach lurch. ...

cant.. resist.. not...telling..

-Night Whispers yes. I just finished the last 20 pages in the book about 30 minutes ago and they were probably the most heartbreaking to me.

And I don't want to, unless I make a little SPOILER button to warn those who don't wanna know.

But I mean, it spoils the book! So do you want to know? Just ask me something and I'll approve it or not xd.png

-Night Whispers yes. I just finished the last 20 pages in the book about 30 minutes ago and they were probably the most heartbreaking to me.

And I don't want to, unless I make a little SPOILER button to warn those who don't wanna know.

But I mean, it spoils the book! So do you want to know? Just ask me something and I'll approve it or not xd.png

I want to know! ;_; If you don't to post it in the thread you could always PM the spoilers. lol

Or you could post the spoilers in white text so you have to highlight it to read it. :3

I need moar money to get Night Whispers ;_;

Oh, yes, I like them. Dragon Cave got me trying them, in fact, through roleplays. Loved the second series to death. Don't remember a lot of the characters, though.

SPOILERS BELOW

(it's basically the whole book, so BEWARE)

Okay, well here's all the main events I felt were... well... important, I might go back and edit as I start to remember.

Flametail gets a vision from all the Shadowclan ancestors in Starclan that Shadowclan must stand alone, as there is an important war approaching and each clan must stand alone and abandon eachother.

The other medicine cats get the same vision, except Jayfeather is the only one that knows the Dark Forest are the threat.

Dovepaw and Tigerheart tell each other their passion for each other, and start to meet each other at night every night.

Ivypaw continues to befriend with the Dark Forest cats and trains with Tigerstar and Hawkfrost every night, and begins to improve as Dovepaw seems to lack behind.

Dovepaw and Ivypaw get into many many fights, and important one is when Dovepaw figures out Ivypaw is meeting with the Dark Forest cats, while Ivypaw finds out shes meeting with Tigerheart- so they blackmail each other not to tell anyone about.

Ivypaw consists that Dovepaw is jealous of her and keeps training with the Dark Forest cats.

Lionblaze drives off a fox all by himself after it attacked the hollow, and him and three other cats failed to drive it away.

One cat (forget who... Dx ) interprets that this is a message from Starclan that if the four clans work together in this war, then they will fail. But if one stands alone, then they will succeed.

Lionblaze and Cinderheart become mates, but soon after Lionblaze tells her about the Prophecy she tells him they can't be together.

Ivypaw discovers that Tigerstar is only trying to destroy all the clans, and doesn't want to be a part of the Dark Forest anymore, but she promised Dovepaw, Jayfeather, and Lionblaze that she will spy for them.

Flametail dies when he falls in ice, and goes to Starclan (Jayfeather tries to save him but he fails, then Rock appears but Flametail couldn't understand who or why he was appearing)

When Ivypaw goes to the Dark Forest, Brokenstar does an assessment for her and he tells her to kill Flametail, as he suddenly runs into the Dark Forest. (He explains that he was in Starclan but then suddenly appeared here)

((Also to kill him AGAIN so he wouldn't have a resting period (which is what Starclan is) he would just disappear forever))

She was about to kill him for good, but Tigerheart jumps in a saves him. And the end of the book concludes that Tigerstar gathers up the Dark Forest army and reigns about how their going to destroy Starclan and all four clans.

WHEW... lot's of drama...

Because She thinks she can't be with him sense Starclan 'gave him this power' (im reading this right out the the book xd.png)

He tells her, then she kind of panic and says that... and she says he has a much greater destiny than her own. ]':

Oooh, now I can't wait 'til Christmas!! Spoiler questions in white -->> I wonder why they kill Flametail. He was so cool. It explains why he was a POV (Ha, in the show Big Brother, that stands for Power of Veto, instead of Point of View.) I wish LionXCinder could happen. They seem to work so well together...

if ur looking for night whispers, go here AFTER you have read the browse inside preview at harper collins childrens website (http://browseinside.harpercollinschildrens...3=9780061555152):

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=expl...=COTc8JYE&hl=en

I uploaded a pdf file of what I gathered from the internet through the 'courtesy' of Google Books, Harper Collins Childrens, and the Warriors forums (107 pages). If you want to continue reading it, go to the browse inside and use the search button at the side. Click the search instead of pressing enter.

Edited by Brisingrlover

I wonder too, but perhaps if you read the whole book it may seem a little bit more clear for you... Flametail seemed to be really rebellious agains the other clans to begin with- so I'm not sure if that may be a reason.

It's on my Christmas wishlist. My dad is still "considering." tongue.gif Anyway, I have enough allowance. Should I get SkyClan's Destiny or Night Whispers?