Gsea

Warrior Cats Books!

what is your opinion on the warrior cats series?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really liked SkyClan's Destiny, even though the plotline is a little obscure. I bought Night Whispers and finished it in a day! xd.png Tells you how Warrior-obessed I am! =) You'd probably never guess, but I'm typing this from my DSI! It's fun! Did you know the Erins are working on a new super edition, Crookedstar's Promise? And also on the next book for the set, Sign of the Moon? Let's see, that will be book 4! O.O I remember waiting for the 4th Apprentice!

Psh, you're not obsessed. I finish two in a day. I'm obsessed. Yeah, I heard that... can't wait!

I'm so behind, I only read the first one for "Omen of the Stars" and I've been working on going out to get the two. SkyClans destiny looks kinda boring really. But who agrees that the series before "Omen of the Stars" was sort of pointless? I felt that it rambled a bit too much and that all of the drama that happened could have been condensed into two or three books, not six. But I guess that's just me.

I REALLY hope Lion/Cinder happens, soooooooo cute! Lionblaze really deserves happiness.

If I remember correctly, the one before Omen of the Stars was the Power of Three. I agree it could have been condensed, but the Erins like to have six books per set. The whole point was to reveal CrowXLeaf's kits. I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but is it just me, or is the series declining into a lot of fiction? The power of three seems so unrealistic, compared to how the series started off. And Stunning, you read 2 in a day? O.O That's fast!

The Power of Three is really pointless. And yes, I agree, I hate how the series is starting to get reeeeeeaaally unrealistic. I loved the first series.

Haha yeah, I'm a fast reader.

Hey, off-topic question, but is the Graykit in your avvie new??

Yeah, I like the first the best, because it was only from one cat's perspective.

No, I've had these for a long time. They used to be the characters from the RPs I'm in... that RP died a long time ago. X3 I just want to keep it 'cause I'm lazy though, and it looks nice.

I actually enjoyed the different perspectives. Especially Flame's.

Tried reading them two years ago when I could still read kids' series without finding myself annoyed at least once per chapter (ones I haven't read before and don't feel nostalgic about, I mean) and didn't like them then, so I don't think I'll like them any better now, especially with some of the annoying fans I've met.

Haha I do admit I'm a crazy fanatic. *pokes avatar* At least I don't go around screaming "WARRIORS RULES!"

I like the variety of personalities, character-wise.

I LOVE the Warriors Series Ive read the first series and the second one but that was in Grade 5 Ive tried to read the again but to be honest at the age of 13 i found them very boring! smile.gif

Haha, I don't think them boring at all because of the small mini-plots. Sometimes the Erins get carried away with those, though; take Holly for example, and the whole Three-parenting thing.

Well there needs to be for all four Clans... and it helps move the plot along... but what if there were only two Clans? I think I'd like that better.

i loooove warriors, i got cat myself... HES EVIL I TELL YA!!! xd.png

Finished Night Whispers last week. I miss Flametail TT^TT

And yeah, Po3 was more boring than the rest (I don't even think I read #2 and #3 of Po3) but the last two books in Po3 were epic and the 4th series is getting really good so far. o3o YAY WAR WITH THE DARK FOREST :D

I finished Night Whispers last week as well X3 The last chapter or two was kind of... abrupt. So much happened in so little pages. Yay for Ivypaw! biggrin.gif

Lol, for some reaon I can imagine you running around screaming "Warriors Rule!" Meh, I couldn't do that even with how much I love Warriors.

Me? ;__; I'm not sure whether to take that as a compliment or an insult.

And Warriors used to rule. It doesn't anymore. :< END THE SERIES ALREADY ASDSFSLJFXFH

I kind of don't want it to end lol. The new books coming out every few months keep me occupied and give me something to read...as if I don't have enough to read already D|

Well there's only so many plot twists the Erins can come up with. The series is starting to repeat itself, and therefore become boring.

And there's only so many names the Erins can come with, too. SkyClan's Destiny is a perfect example. :/