Gsea

Warrior Cats Books!

what is your opinion on the warrior cats series?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know, right? FIRESTAR JUST DIE! I mean, Brambleclaw wanna be leader T.T IM TELLING YOU THIS ERIN HUNTER- MAKE HIM DIIIEEEEE

He deserves to. He loved more then any other cat for geez sakes. He's like on his last 3-2-4 lives!

How could you want Firestar to die?! Without him, the series might as well end.

How could you want Firestar to die?! Without him, the series might as well end.

There's always Graystripe ^^ and Sandstorm, and Firestar's kin, and others. Warriors can live without him ^^

I LOVE WARRIORS! I was sooooo sad when Graystripe was stolen and I was happy when sand and Firestar became lovers! A new warriors book hasn't been released in Australia for a while now sad.gif

NOOOO! Why did my worst fears have to come true? sad.gif Why did Firestar have to die?

Yeah. Tiger star got his revenge :> he said he would kill FIRESTAR anyway. But there's Graystripe! Sandstorm must be saddened to death because he died. And Spottedleaf said she wanted him to live long. He didn't live as long as Tallstar though, even with the lives.

But in the end, it was Firestar's story, even though the later serieses centered around other cats. So it makes sense to end with his death. And if you want more, you can petition to Erin and/or write fanfiction.

But in the end, it was Firestar's story, even though the later serieses centered around other cats. So it makes sense to end with his death. And if you want more, you can petition to Erin and/or write fanfiction.

Yea, but Erin Hunter will make a new character (Main) for a new series. Can't leave that hanging. Probably make a series like, " After Firestar"

There's always Graystripe ^^ and Sandstorm, and Firestar's kin, and others. Warriors can live without him ^^

Personally I'm not sure it can continue as it has been. The driving force behind every single book to date is Firestar - not Brambleclaw or Sandstorm or any of the prophecy cats - Firestar. It's not going to be the same without him in any new books, if there are any, even if I did want him to die after so long. <w<

For those who want more, the next Super Edition, Yellowfang's Secret, is due out on October 9 according to wiki.

The Dawn of the Clans Series

It has been confirmed that there will be a fifth series of Warriors, though its title and general plotline are still unknown. Vicky's only statement about it so far is, “We’re going back in time to the dawn of the forest Clans…”[9] The title of the series is confirmed to be Dawn of the Clans.

From: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Warriors_Bo...he_Clans_Series

o3o o3o o3o

the fourth series is ovar!!! sad.gif

but there shouldn't really be a fifth series because it gets kinda wierd then.

that's probably why Erin Hunter is making a new series.

Its called Survivors, and its about dogs, for those who don't know. I wonder... cats? Dogs + cats = X.X

It's an good series, but I quit after The end of the third series. I got bored, and there was too many books.

I'm wondering how the author will name the dogs. I mean it would be really strange if she used the warrior styles. o.0

The warriors books were ok. when the next series came out it wasnt as good at the first when Firestar joined the clans. still the first book when rusty joins will always be my favorite laugh.gif

I read the books back in seventh grade, when the first series was barely out. I thought it was pretty cool. Eventually, though, I got tired of it and the repetitive series that Hunter wrote after it. The books devolved into an incredibly predictable pattern and I got bored with it, so I stopped reading.

Then a few weeks ago I find out that Hunter is writing another series focusing on BEARS. I get the awful feeling that it's just a carbon copy of Warriors with a different species of characters.

I read the books back in seventh grade, when the first series was barely out. I thought it was pretty cool. Eventually, though, I got tired of it and the repetitive series that Hunter wrote after it. The books devolved into an incredibly predictable pattern and I got bored with it, so I stopped reading.

Then a few weeks ago I find out that Hunter is writing another series focusing on BEARS. I get the awful feeling that it's just a carbon copy of Warriors with a different species of characters.

Not really. Seekers is a totally different thing. I won't spoil it, but it's not about packs or anything.

Loves them!! Read every book! Can't wait for Dawn of the Clans to come out!

i finished the whole series. it was a amazing ending. i cant wait till her next series comes out called the survivers. the new series is about dogs. biggrin.gif

I loved the first seasons, the others, not so much

up until bluestar dies.

those are the warriors books I love, much past that I don't like them at ALL

up until bluestar dies.

those are the warriors books I love, much past that I don't like them at ALL

Agreed. No offense to anyone, but after a certain point I just felt like it was just dragging on and on....

just end the series already, personally I would of made the last paragraph int he very last book FireStar getting his lives and made the last sentence him opening his eyes after recieving all nine