Gsea

Warrior Cats Books!

what is your opinion on the warrior cats series?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nah. To me, the series is really nice. By the way, Mousefur was an adult when Firestar was a kit, so she's really old. If you're tired of today's warriors, we're getting another series soon.

Nah. To me, the series is really nice. By the way, Mousefur was an adult when Firestar was a kit, so she's really old. If you're tired of today's warriors, we're getting another series soon.

also dead apparently,

I'm glad I stopped reading the warriors books,

how in the world did a dark forest cat kill a living warrior? blink.gif

and apparently Firestar's dead too

finally...

Edited by Sorrowgrave

I finished most of the series except for some manga adventures and a super edition of two. I love the series.

I thought the series was done when Firestar died.

Apparently not... but at least the new series will be featuring what happened BEFORE everything. tongue.gif

I adore this series! even though i am only on the third book

talia: Good, enjoy everything while the plot and characters are still new. XD the first two series were the best<3

the first two series were the best<3

This. Right here. xd.png I absolutely enjoyed the first, the second was great, the third (and fourth? There were four right? laugh.gif ) were just horrible, in my opinion. The storyline/plot was just too... I don't know, rather random and unbelievable. I also love the super-editions, mostly Firestar's Quest, SkyClan's Destiny, and Bluestar's Prophecy. I didn't like Crookedstar's Promise, mainly because of the plotline involving the DF (I'm using the initials to prevent spoilers). It felt like the whole reason Crookedstar's book was created was just to make the DF seem legitimate for the third and fourth series. I haven't bought the one for Yellowfang yet. (Isn't it called Yellowfang's Secret?)

Edited by Karigan Galadheon

I still haven't read Crookedstar's Promise yet... and yeah, it's Yellowfang's Secret. Haven't read that either. XD

Yeah, four series: Warriors, The New Prophecy, The Power of Three, and Omen of the Stars.

What do you guys think of the mangas? I feel like they're just... kind of... ehh I prefer the actual books. xP

I have read every single book so far apparently she is writing a new book about the old clans with thunderstar windstar shadowstar riverstar and skystar. biggrin.gif hurrah

I read the books back in seventh grade, when the first series was barely out. I thought it was pretty cool. Eventually, though, I got tired of it and the repetitive series that Hunter wrote after it. The books devolved into an incredibly predictable pattern and I got bored with it, so I stopped reading.

Then a few weeks ago I find out that Hunter is writing another series focusing on BEARS. I get the awful feeling that it's just a carbon copy of Warriors with a different species of characters.

no it isn't it's totally different they don't have clans cats or even territory

Erin Hunter is writing a new warriors series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first book just came out, The Sun Trail. The series is called Dawn of the Clans biggrin.gif

I read these when I was younger, and I really enjoyed them. But by the time I got into high school, it felt like Erin Hunter (or, the several women behind the name) didn't know when to stop. I felt like they kept adding books and plots that were getting a tad redundant.

So, overall, I liked them for a time, then got past the age for reading them and became more critical (of everything). smile.gif

Erin Hunter is writing a new warriors series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first book just came out, The Sun Trail. The series is called Dawn of the Clans biggrin.gif

it came out already?! O_o or do you mean just the title of the book?

biggrin.gif i also love warrior ive read all but the manga my favorite cat is jayfeather

and my favorite book of the sreies is yellowfang secret amd cant wait tell the next series

I love these books, but I prefer the super edition ones because they focus on another clan or another cat. I also like the books that are like 'Code of the Clans', 'Cats of the Clans', etc.

I've read the entire series except for Mistystar's omen.

I was addicted from the first book I read!

Never made it past the first chapter.

... I should make it a goal to make it to the third.

I despise books with a million characters, tbh. It's like "oh fer couldn't you condense half of these into more concrete roles i shouldn't need a reference sheet when i'm reading". Call me childish, but hey.

I freaking LOVE the warrior cats!! But sadly its bigger in america the latest series hasnt come out in australia yet sad.gif

I freaking LOVE the warrior cats!! But sadly its bigger in america the latest series hasnt come out in australia yet sad.gif

Which series? Omen of the Stars?

Read it in the 5th grade. Stopped in middle school. The manga was well...disappointing and not the greatest umm...drawings. Hated Millie with a burning passion and was ticked by the fact that Lionblaze didn't become the leader thingy of ThunderClan. The series was great but...it's getting kinda redundant now. My sentences are short dry.gif

Edited by XiaoChibi

oh gosh i read the whole first serease i loved it but when i opened the first book to the first book to the second series and read a few pages i hated it.

This

On March 12 the first book of the new series is coming out!!

On March 12 the first book of the new series is coming out!!

Just wanted to say the books already out :3 I saw it at the walmart that is near where I live. It's been selling for a day or two now.

Also, I love the warriors series. I didn't start reading them till I was about 16 (I felt so dorky when I got the first book, But I'm glad I did) I read through all of them as fast as I could. I have the first two series and two of the super edition books. The rest I had to get from the library to read.

I'm really excited for the new book, what sucks is I have to wait for the library to receive and send out the copies of the books they got before I can read it x(