Gsea

Warrior Cats Books!

what is your opinion on the warrior cats series?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thrushpelt covered for Bleustar when she had Oaky's kits? Cool.

I guess that's alright, but if it was of free choice I don't think Blue would ahve chosen Thrushpelt...she knows how old he is... :/ that was really sweet though.

ANYway, Thrushpelt likes Bluefur but then she becomes pregnant and he offers to cover up for her.

Oh. I see.

Well it may have been a little odd to others that Bluefur would be interested in a younger cat, but that was so sweet of him biggrin.gif

nvm then tongue.gif

Well anyways...what else...

Oh...what was it... Birchfall and Whitewing. What do you think of them.

I don't really know what to think. At least we see how they love each other and stuff.

Yeah I agree...one of the better pairings in the clan tongue.gif What's the age difference between the two? or are they similar in age?

orly? well at least its okay

I hate how we don't know much about cats from other clans unless they're directly related to the plot dry.gif

Realy? i didn't hear about that! cool! 8D

I wanna know more about Tigerheart xd.png it's quite unclear to me right now about what EXACTLY is he doing? is he being tutored like Ivypaw by DF kittehs?

Me too. I think the Erins want us to think he is, but I hate how he's flirting with Dove so I'll hate him anyway.