Gsea

Warrior Cats Books!

what is your opinion on the warrior cats series?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And squirrel/brambly, right? xd.png it annoys me how cats refuse to communicate in this series.

I don't know why Squirrel didn't tell them when they were apprentices dry.gif it would've saved a lot of hassle.

Remember what StarClan said, it was their destiny or something like that?

Edited by Stunningfire

/shrug

I may be wrong. But I seem to remember Yellowfang telling Jay that he had to learn how to be a medicine cat.

The first series was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! The second series I haven't read yet. The third series was kinda bad. And... Uhm... Was there a fourth? I dunno. But Erin Hunter needs more imagination.

Edited by Emeraude

hey there Emeraude

yeah, I agree, but the writing is sort of addicting so I had to go on and read...and read...

anyways, ther is the fourth series. two boks are out in it, the third ones coming out Nov. 23rd. It's called the Omen of teh Stars

1st book: The Fourth Apprentice (Ugh I din't like this as much)

2nd book: Fading Echoes (surprisingly good, worth the read)

Yes it does mean that, they'd be so depressed and I doubt their Clanmates would let them be what they were. Plus Jay wouldn't be the med. cat because Leaf wouldn't be able to train him.

But she woulda done it anyway. It was her personality. Anyway, I doubt they'd be able to live with it.

If it were me, don't mind me saying this but, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to live with it.

I'm probably selfish and have no idea what position they're in because I'm not a warrior cat, but I just don't see :/

I can kind of understand. It's pretty hard to keep a secret like that. And they didn't even know if they were Clanborn.

Holly was still overreacting though :/ I mean, why not just announce it to the CLAN? They didn't have to announce it to all FOUR CLANS...

Yes. yes indeed she is. Have never met a cat crazier.

other than maybe Poppy with that whole Breezepelt-Berrynose thing. Was that in the fourth apprentice? or fading echoes? or sunrise?

I've read up to when Hawkfrost dies, which was surprisingly gorey for the book, though I think that the fox trap should have killed firestar...HE SHOULD be dead he's like one of the oldest cats in any clan by this point lost interest after that though and I've been reading, and rereading the first series ever sense

*stabs flood control* anything new happen in the warriors books? I've been reading spoilers for ones that came out a long time ago but that's it, I wanna get back into reading them...*holding out hope that Brokenstar and Hawky get reincarnated like Cinderpelt* Bramble can go and die, he's the one acting like Tigerstar

Edited by Sorrowgrave

Well, the cats of the Dark Forest apparently are "rising" and they're getting live cats from the Clans to do their work for them. They're training them.

yeah...

Technically the fox trap wouldn't have killed firestar if that actually happened, because he would still have some lives left? :/

The only true series I like the is the original series..

All the other series suck for me.

It got WAY too unrealistic, and they didn't even do anything good with the fantasy!

The authors don't know what their doing anyway. You know why I know? Heavystep "supposedly" died so many times, but she's still alive. Lots of other stuff too, but not going into that. Just my opinion though, I really started hating it after New Prophecy.

Edited by Adoxy