Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

ROOOOOONNN YOU'RE AMAAAAAZZZIIINNNGGGG

/grabby hands at talent

AW It's so cute!! biggrin.gif Thanks Roon, I'll put it in my sig when I get home to my nice computer. xd.png

What about opening up requests to Completed Requests that have been granted permission?

For example, I'm the main sketcher (and probably will be the color-er) for the Millions/Guppy dragon. Once that hits the Completed list, if I (and the other artist) were to post in here giving you permission to draw it, would you allow someone to request it?

Thanks so much everyone! I meant to make it look more delicate than that .__. I kind of regret not making it more chibi.

@ klinneah - I've said no to this already and I have stated the reasons why ): I just don't want to, please don't push it. I'm only making the exception for Rhea.

Roon, are spitfires on your 'no way' list? If so, no worries. If they're not, would you consider doing one for me? I can pay you in eggs, fractal art, etc. if you like. Thanks in advance, either way.

Again a beautiful dragon!

Oh and a really nice Sprite... I wonder if there is something you can`t do? blink.gif

Thanks! <3 And I really can't do realism 8D I have an interest in this but not now. I can't do landscaping or architecture, though I really want to, and I'll be trying my hand at this very soon. There's quite a number of things I can't do/haven't tried yet..

@ Blackdragon - only these remain on my "willing to draw" list; Male vampire, water, Ochredrake, and flamingo. Requests are such now that you can request a dragon concept instead of this, but it has to be your own and the final drawing and concept will belong to me. If you need an example, Maple did the same thing with the dragon eggs she made. Alternatively, you can choose one of Rhea's concepts, though there are a few there that I don't think I can do, I'll list them before I take the next request. I've got an exam to study for now so I won't be taking requests for a bit.

The snow flower came out wondeful, Roon. <3 It looks mischievous!

Good luck on your exams!

Thanks, Roon! I will look over Rhea's images (because I have always envied that little terrae, lol), but I have an idea for one of my own also. I just can't draw worth anything..

Good luck with your exams!

Aw. D: *hugs* Hope everything gets better soon!

I got a Roon shirt for Christmas (the frill). I shall wear it to the family Christmas party and everyone will be jealous of its awesomeness. Does that help?

Thanks hon <3 and I'm better now. Exam didn't go too well as you might imagine 8D I had a really bad toothache the whole way through; it was giving me a mild pain throughout the day but it became bad enough during the exam that I got a headache.

Hi guys! I hope you're having a happy holidays, regardless of whether or not you celebrate Christmas, you've probably got two weeks off school and that's reason enough to celebrate! In any case, I'd like to take this moment to remind you that there are other people in the world who would like to celebrate Christmas but haven't the money to so much as buy food, let alone presents, and there are people that would like to go to school, but cannot afford it. In addition to this friendly, albeit depressing, reminder of the less fortunate, I'd like to encourage you all to donate and share your good fortune with others.

I will draw any in-cave dragon, whether it was previously drawn or not, to anyone who donates 20$ or more to a charity of their choice.

If you have no preference for a charity, you can donate to my favorite charity, Doctors Without Borders. :D

Doctors Without Borders USA

Doctors Without Borders Canada

The dragons will be chibi and will only be base colored, no shading. They will also be small and won't include too much detail.

To get your dragon simply provide proof of payment to a charity by PMing me. You can take a picture of yourself dropping a 20$ bill into a Salvation Army bucket if you like, I will still count it proof. The donation must be made after this date. This will be open till Jan. 1st!

Happy Holidays!

Edited by Roon